Reviews for Rivolta Silenziosa
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
There's definitely nothing wrong with making inferences, especially since Valve didn't give us much to work with when concerned with character pasts. The Christian background was a pretty interesting aspect of Ellis' and I like that it led to a bonding scene. It was short, but thoughtful. I wonder if the Bible recognizes self-defense.
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I enjoyed this...
DJ Dork chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
First off, I do agree with you on the more cut-scenes. They really should have added more, but it's still a great game nevertheless.

Anyway, moving on. This one-shot or chapter, which ever you are calling it, was attention grabbing and well written. You have a talent for writing, and I am still dumbfounded at why there aren't more reviews.

They way you described everyone was right on. I could picture everything as I was reading. You have done an excellent job protraying the characters. I also like the little bit of realism you put in with Ellis VS the Tank. I'm sorry, but there is no way someone is going to get up after getting smacked 200 feet by a massive beast. Nice job on that.

I did like the conversation between Nick and Ellis. Now I am not a Ellis X Nick fan at all so I pictured it more as a type of friendship thing.

Either way, this was a good read.

Keep it up!

-DJ Dork
kmsaum chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Aw, how nice! Very nicely done once again! I don’t know about an epilogue….I think you should just keep writing one-shots ;)

Excellent job! Also, “it’s like wearing white to the effing zombie apocalypse…..I cracked up! Absolutely hilarious!

Keep doing what you do! :)

-K
kmsaum chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very cool! I like how normal this is, how real and serene despite it all. I really, really like how you've kept with the characters as well. Very well written, great grammar, and your sentence flow is broken up and nicely varied. Great job!

Stupid side note...Nick is left-handed (in the opening cutscene you can see it when they first open the safe room door, as well as later when he dives against the car to avoid the tank). The stupid things I notice! :P

Kudos on a job well done!

-K
Yara 8D chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
I really liked this, I was picturing all the scenes in my head, it was great. :)
DJ Dork chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow. I am surprised that there aren't many reviews. This is a well written piece of work. You have a talent for writing.

I could picture everything that was happening, and the interacion between Rochelle and Ellis was sweet. I am looking forward to where you take this.

Keep it up!

-DJ Dork
Kaelyd chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow, that was great! Everyone was in character, and I could picture this as an actual in-game cutscene. Please continue! (: 3
D chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow, you are an amazing writer. This was so touching and sweet. I love, love, love Ellis/Ro.
Yara 8D chapter 1 . 1/17/2010