Reviews for Answers
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I like Dom, but I like this regardless.
hailbob97 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Part of me loves that Kel and Neal end up together in this while the other part of me's heart is just breaking for Dom... Just a bit of a raging battle between the side of me that is all for Dom and Kel and the side that wishes that Neal and Kel would be together in the end.
deets1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I am not a "Rabid Dom fan." *sniff* I just like that pairing best. And have ALWAYS refused to read a dom/neal. But I like other kel pairings! It's just that neal has yuki... ... ...don't judge me!

ha, just kidding... mostly. But anyway, this was great. And it's the only neal/kel i'm ever going to read. but it's really, really great. Ha, dom. TAKE THAT. that was funny. XD

(and sad of course, but i'd rather laugh then cry for him, y'know? p)
addycat chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
it was a neal/kel not a dom/kel
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I'm a K/N shipper!

So this fic is perfect for me!

Love it to pieces!
DomLuver chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
You did perfect! Aww...I never thought Kel would fall for Neal like that. WHAT ABOUT YUKI? Oh, you could get Dom and Yuki together and try to get revenge on Kel and Neal. LOL.

Anways, great job! :)
Kari of Mindelan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really like this. It was very different. Not wild about a crying Dom...he should suck it up and be a man! ;) Fabulous as always!

~Kari
Elvensmith chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
"Rabid Dom fans", eh? I'd say I'm one of them, yet I still deeply appreciate your pieces. I have always been a Neal fan as well, and this story, along with Explanations, finally satisfies my lingering thoughts yearning for Neal and Kel to be together. Wonderfully done!