Reviews for Ariellus Must Wait
armawhat chapter 8 . 4/3
omg i love u and ur stories so much! wtf y r they so good
coolperson chapter 4 . 4/3
A few weeks ago, I set my stove on fire cooking bok choy... I just fell to the ground and laughed.
TheIntelligentDauntless chapter 1 . 1/18
I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
It's Pee-wee's bloody Playhouse.
Lol. My baby bro watches that on Netflix.
TheIronicParadox chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I read this story around two years ago, and completely forgot about it. I know that it's pretty old, and I don't even know if you're on this site any more, but I just had to review it.
This is by far my most favorite fanfiction, especially the first chapter. It just has so many heartwarming moments, and yet isn't very fluffy, with real moments and hardships. I just flat out love this story.
a reader chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
this is the best fic i have ever read. done. pure genius with it's complicated story lines complemented with the simple writing style. I LOVE IT!
AmylnWonderland chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
THAT WAS SUCH AN AMZINGLY CUTE STORY! I love how the Master called Rose every flower but Rose. -Amy
Grace chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
super cute story!
Anomaly chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
This is amazing. I wouldn't have the patience to write something this long. I was really freaking out, though. With the way most people are, I was TERRIFIED that this would end in tragedy. But it's sweet. I love it. One quick question, though: Do you own Doctor Who? :)
matt smitho chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
Amazng
kitten7557 chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Personally, I loved the politician comment. :)
Glitter Spires chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Oh. My. Gods. That was the best story ever! Pleas make a sequel story. I loved this story to pieces and would really like a sequel to it.

3 3 Glitter Spiers 3 3
Hannah Hooper chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
Hi! I don't usually leave reviews, but...I think this fic is an exception. :)
I love it all. All parts of it. Especially the Master...he come to my house to watch Sailor Moon any time ;)
Brilliant fic!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Sequel! I demand a sequel!
Venturian Girl chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Love this so far! When the Master came in, I'm just like "What?!" And my friends are all like "Girl, you gone mad?" Or something like that! :P can't wait to continue reading! :-)