Reviews for Ariellus Must Wait
Bookworm4eva chapter 16 . 8/9
Loved it! that's all I can say :) but MASTER COMEEEE BACK! I NEED MY OTHER HALF BACK ! *CRIES* I WANT MORE!
WhovianChild1073 chapter 16 . 6/26
Omg, this fic was great! I loved everything about it, especially how you tied in torchwood. Definetly want more!
DrGiggles chapter 5 . 1/26
Whoa! The Master is back! Also, I'm glad nobody noticed she was pregnant. Now that would certainly be a cause for scandal!
DrGiggles chapter 4 . 1/26
Crazy guy, proposing at an interesting time like that!
DrGiggles chapter 3 . 1/26
That was a fantastic chapter! I like the concept of the baby and mother forming a connection like that during the pregnancy.
DrGiggles chapter 2 . 1/26
Well, Jackie took that pretty well in the end! And that was a big step for the Doctor and Rose there at the end :)
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 1/26
That reaction was very much him! I also love how supportive the Tardis is :)
StarwarsRulz chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
I've read this story too many times to count and it's still my favourite
StarwarsRulz chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I've read this story several times and it is still my favourite it is so funny I just all around love it! Thank you for this !
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
I no this was posted along time ago but I LOVED IT
armawhat chapter 8 . 4/3/2015
omg i love u and ur stories so much! wtf y r they so good
coolperson chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
A few weeks ago, I set my stove on fire cooking bok choy... I just fell to the ground and laughed.
TheIntelligentDauntless chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
It's Pee-wee's bloody Playhouse.
Lol. My baby bro watches that on Netflix.
TheIronicParadox chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I read this story around two years ago, and completely forgot about it. I know that it's pretty old, and I don't even know if you're on this site any more, but I just had to review it.
This is by far my most favorite fanfiction, especially the first chapter. It just has so many heartwarming moments, and yet isn't very fluffy, with real moments and hardships. I just flat out love this story.