Reviews for The Chaos Of Another World
I hope u are able to continue this story and please update soon.

P.S. add more sex i mean all he libido's u have listed are low and f.y.i. these naruto and hinata are ninja of their village so they are by law technically adults.
hi read this in December of 014 and it hasn't been updated in that time i am hoping you update soon this is a really good story.

p.s. i have to agree with some people naruto has to be more aggressive be the dominate male.
also he has to be a little more open about the sex come on they are ninja witch means in the eyes of the law of there village there adults and because there adults they get the same rights and rehabilitates as adults.
Really chapter 5 . 3/19
Am I the only one who was pissed when naruto was a pussy and would not pound Hinata's tight pussy? Fuck compleat pussy he was. Naruto needs to be the master trainer! Fucking poke girls left and right!
sa1ton-death chapter 21 . 3/17
so far so good interested in how you are going to take it further with some obvious tension in the group
Bobboky chapter 21 . 1/15
Very good work
ravnicrasol chapter 21 . 1/10
I've really enjoyed having read this almost overnight... well, more like I found it and didn't put it down until I reached this point.

Your way of working the characters around is pretty much the best way I've seen in FF flesh out someone and slowly evolve them throughout the story. I really hope I can manage that level at some point because it's awesome.

Good story thus far, would say it's slightly slow but you've balanced out character development incredibly well, to the point I can't really complain about that.

Thanks for an awesome story and keep going!
G-Potus chapter 21 . 1/1
Great chapter cant wait for more
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
I like this story a lot and think Kiya's a great character, but edgy Hinata with a spontaneously developed Kyuubi-to-Natural Energy cursemark is just sorta doofy since it doesn't seem to play a part in the plot at all beyond giving her a free power up to bring her on par with Naruto and an excuse to write her seriously out of character.

The evil self-aware doppelgangers thing is straight up retarded, amd the Universal cast aren't that great either. This plot meanders, badly.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Interesting plot ! Makes me want more . Great piece of work !
lou2003us chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
SneakyDevil chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
Interesting story, but the easy grammatical errors broke the flow often.
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
nice first chapter please update and post more
Benji-C chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
You know I skipped over this story over a dozen times while looking for stories to read. I assumed it was just mindless smut. Earlier today I was bored enought to give it a shot. I figured a few minutes of time to permanently mark this story off the potential read list was worth it. Now several houres later I have read the whole damn story in one sitting.

This story is not at all what I expected. Yes there is smut, however it is never mindless. You have great character interactions, good action scenes, and a rather interesting over arcing plot. This story may actually b among the top ten fanfiction I have read.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Mazzax what would happen if they did not give a statement?
Leaving that trainer and her harem beat up in an alley would give her the opportunity to spin a tale in her favour. Furthermore they would show up with the neo-iczel in their harem which would clearly label them as prime suspects. Thus resulting in a far more intensive scrutiny and interrogation.

It seems the stage has been set the villains identified and a couple of wilds cards introduced. This arc will be extremely interesting as it will set the tone of the next couple of arcs. The main introductory period is now behind us and slowly the body of the fic is defined. Will Hinata and Naruto be proactive or reactive, will they be able to gather allies or will they be completely demonized by the media? Will they be able to deflect questions about their seemingly supernatural chakra abilities or will they be hunted to be experimented on? Whatever happens Í will be there to read it.

Thanks for writing at least this much and thank you in advance for the eagerly awaited next chapter.
Mazzax chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
I don't really see why Naruto and Hinata give a statement to the police in the first place! They're shinobi, and certainly should have known better. They'd already escaped the scene, the police didn't even know they had been there, so there was really no point whatsoever going down and giving their statement. In fact, I'm surprised the police even accepted it. To them it must have looked like Naruto, Hinata, and Ayera just walked up out of nowhere and claimed to have been there the whole time. It also seems unrealistic to me that Naruto got caught pranking someone, unless it was on purpose. He managed to paint the entirety of the Hokage monument in broad daylight, and nobody realized it until after he'd painted all of their heads! If he can do that, but can't brush up against a person without them realizing something is going on, (especially in that thick of a crowd,) then… I don't even know.

I do kind of like how Kiya, Tashira, Yue, and Myrel had difficulty convincing girls to join them, but at the same time, the problems they had doing so seemed kind of out if character to me. In Myrel's case, it seems especially far-fetched, as she'd been in a Harem and probably should have had less difficulty analyzing what/who would or wouldn't work. Yue's shallowness kind of seemed to come from left field, as well. While she had been in Trent's Harem before he died, that wasn't really much of a Harem, so it makes more sense for her to have difficulty getting people to join them, but at the same time, her priorities weren't what I had come to expect from her.

Although I can see where Tashira was coming from, wanting everyone who is in their group to be strong, she was sounding a bit like a broken record. When Kiya countered her with the argument that they should consider potential as well, she didn't really respond to it, just insisted everyone else follow her criteria of "strong and rare". I don't see why she would have cared about rarity, anyway. Nor do I see why Kiya would have agreed to her criteria, having realized that those requirements were too restricting.

As a side note, I was a little disappointed that Bimbo didn't stick around and follow them all the way back to their meeting place. I've always wanted to see a story in which Naruto ended up having a Bimbo in his Harem, taught her about Chakra, and how to use it, and actually managed to train her to be more than competent in battle. Even though he isn't really as intellectually inept as Bimbos, his thought process is such that I think would probably be able to explain things to them in a way that would stick (kind of like how Gamakichi was able to explain Senjutsu to Naruto by comparing it to chocolate-vanilla swirl ice cream). It would also have driven Tashira insane that Naruto and Hinata managed to return with a Neo-Iczel, while they returned with a Bimbo who followed them back despite all of hers and Myrel's attempts to run her off. Judging from Yue's priorities, she probably would have been all for having a Bimbo with them. I'm not sure what Kiya's opinion would be, though.