Reviews for The Chaos Of Another World
Forest of Frozen Winds chapter 22 . 5/29
I truly hope to see an update. A bit bored, and I decide to look back at favorites I have down and saw this. It's been a while since I reread it a second time, but I still remember the world faintly along with the characters. You made such developed and dynamic characters, and make scenes just as dynamic: lighthearted to dark, serious to funny, happy to sad, and so much more. I really enjoyed the world you crafted and the diverse interaction in our main cast. Once more, I hope to see this updated,and hopefully one day finished. It would defiantly be worth another time or five rereading to see this start to finish.

Best wishes!
Death by SnuSnu?
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
please write more of this great story
MGStarFire chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
you know i kind of hoped Hinata would be human but by the looks of things it looks like she's turning into a pokegirl not gonna lie i'm a little dissapointed
Azaira chapter 18 . 10/6/2016
Naruto's healing is all screwed up. After his first battle, it shouldn't have taken more than a day to recover - no matter how many times it happens in the manga, he's always up and fine a day after whatever happened to him. But just because the kyuubi heightens his healing, the Uzumaki/Senju background is still there to heal him anyways.

Whatever you're doing with the Kyuubi, it shouldn't drastically alter the seal, it should still be leaking and flowing through Naruto before doing whatever it is you plan. It's not like there's anyone around to change the parameters of the strongest, most stable Bijuu seal in existence.

There's so many little things in each chapter, from training to effects and reasoning, there's little bits off everywhere. They strain a muscle just by moving without weight? The opposite might be true, but that just sounds like nonsensical filler for one reason or another. There's a lack of basic logic in many areas that just seem to build up to annoyance for me.

Don't get me wrong, you write incredibly well - an amazing story far better than most, but still lacking in certain areas.
Azaira chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
Something else really confusing. A while back, you had the characters say they didn't love each other. Naruto is emotionally stunted to literal dumbness when it comes to intimate connections with others of ANY kind. How the hell would he even know? Hinata on the other hand has obsessed about Naruto so much that it would be incredible if she didn't love him. Actually fainting from him being so close when nobody else garners anything even remotely similar? No, it's impossible her feelings to be anything but love.

Naruto on the other hand finally has someone who's looking out for him, teaching him, spending time with him without any negatives of any sort, and is actually showing him personal affection on a level nobody else ever has. It's practically impossible for him NOT to develop a crush at minimum.

How the hell would he even know his feelings for Sakura, the girl who was nice to him for a mere few days, to be a crush? That's more than likely a hope, and him confusing what 'going out with me' means to be more like hanging out.

It's practically impossible for their relationship to not exist in this story. I'd held off until here from saying so, because it's Naruto x Hinata in the description. But it's been so long since then that it's baffling.

You write an amazing story, but some of the things just feel like they need to be reworked.
Azaira chapter 15 . 10/6/2016
Naruto framed Sasuke? What the heck? Framing the guy minutes after meeting him? Someone who didn't recognize him? Someone who might be innocent, but look just like him? Despite the different name, the face is enough. Naruto basically framed someone he has no clue about?
Azaira chapter 14 . 10/6/2016
Definitely don't care for the evil twin act, but I guess it's already settled into the story. Honestly, I try reading it, and end up skipping 80 percent of it, merely getting the highlights. Something that actually bothers me here; how does Naruto pass out? He's a chakra monster, stamina enough to last through even the most severe of beatings, and heals stab wounds in mere minutes(comes up several times in the manga!). I could actually point out dozens of small things like this, but don't really care to go into it since the story is still good.
Azaira chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
The story is great, excluding the chaotic mirror crap(don't mind the mirror or clones, just how it was handled). It's very well written with an amazing story flow.

Something you need to go back and fix is having multiple characters 'speaking' in each paragraph. There should be a central actor for each paragraph, even if it's only a single sentence, with any speech coming from that single actor alone(unless it's a single word, and that's still iffy imo).

Don't really care to read 4 paragraphs of Pokegirl description, especially when they're in the middle of battle with multiple.

On a more serious note, how the heck can a team track ninja who are TRAINED to COVER THEIR TRACKS. There's a reason for the ninja academy, right? They learn steal, theft, assassination techniques, misdirection, and so on. They are literally spending years learning this. The two kids KNOW they're probably going to be tracked. Yet, they leave obvious evidence behind, don't care about hiding their scents even though it should be second nature, and slow their pace to a crawl. What the absolute #$ %?

Yea, you create a good story. But the holes are obvious and painful. Them getting taken out by mirror clones? As soon as they knew there was danger, their instincts would - should - kick in. What's the source? What caused this? What's the danger? Besides Naruto, Hinata should know this. Danger? Mirror Duplicates. Cause? Mirror. Targets? ClonesMirror. Go for the weakest first, something that SHOULD be taught. At minimum, Hinata should know this stuff, and realize that there was a high chance of removing the threat by destroying the source; which would make it a priority. Despite the chaos, I find it hard to believe that the mirror wasn't actually destroyed by rubble or falling/flying debris.

Sorry, rambling a bit, but I really don't like those mirror clones. I mean, their best chance to kill their originals and they ran? What? They could have waited outside for an ambush or something. There's just so many various ways this could have gone with the same or similar results.
Phunbaba chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Plot, grammar, and spelling are all good. Sex scenes aren't excessive. I like. Only sad thing is it hasn't updated in almost a year.

The stating out of characters at the end of a few chapters don't add much to the story imo but if you have fun writing them up that's fine.
Ketsuoni chapter 22 . 6/27/2016
Just finished reading to this point and I have to say that this fic is probably one of the most well written naruto fics I have ready in a long time. The characters are realistic, you can feel the teen angst and the plot is very well thought out. Plus your grammar and word usage is phenomenal. I can't wait until the next chapter comes out
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 5/28/2016
Ch 22

Ayera How good will you be against Tashira and against Naruto and Hinata.

Ayera Neo-Ichizel You are looking like excellent warrior and good addition .

Yes you are bit cold but the previous Trainer was Ass simply said.

And that trauma should be healed along with the trust hopefully to be honest and with that worthy for trust.

That is very good. Update it.