Reviews for The Titan's Future Undoing
teentitansRaven chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
This was great! A little confusing when you try to think the whole plot through chronologically...but it's time travel, so of course it's gonna be confusing. Really awesome, and you also had good grammar, which is something hard to find on this site. Great job!
Hotaru-sailor saturn chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
I swear to you this has got to be the best book I've ever read. I have no complaints O.o thank you for allowing me such a peivlage to read such an awesome spectacular beast wonderfly good book
kibahina4ever chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
wow that was really really good lol I love it it's a really good story update soon please :)
Rosalind2013 chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Whew... Impressive cliffie. Very good job with it. (now for the freaking out portion of my reaction)

WHAT! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT!

What is wrong with you! Haha! Just kidding!

I have a really bad sense of humor! Oh and speaking of humor; I love the title! I talk to myself all the time; but never actually to MYSELF...

Interesting pun.

I never would have thought of it!

Can't wait for the next installment!

Rosalind2013 chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
This is so interesting! I'm on the edge of my seat! And almost caught up, I might add! ;)

Loving this story!

And your OCs are great! I love them!

And BB's reaction! That was priceless!

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Rosalind2013 chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Wow! Very interesting!

I'm intrigued to see what happens next! And I instantly liked Gwen! She's definitely a welcome addition to the cast as is her brother!

Some of the storys with Raven and Beast boy's children in them are just too awkward and far-fetched for me! But this one is just so interesting; and not at all awkward!

On to the next chapter!

Rosalind2013 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Oh. Awesome cliffie!

I'm only on chapter 3 because I had this major virus problem with my CP; but I will try to catch up soon!

I really like how you set this story up; it's coming out very nicely, I think. I really enjoyed it so far; and I'll do my best to catch up soon!

ravensawesome chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
yay oyu updated!
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! After you said the first guy was green i thought beast boy but i wasnt sure! I love the part wherethey get maried! KEEP WRITING
ravensawesome chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
yay update soon!
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Nice, job. Keep up the good work.
Rosalind2013 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
*bites nails frantically*

What's going on!

I assume that the 'green man' is the future Beast boy; but what else is going on; I can't figure out!

Oh well, I'll just wait for the next update!

ravensawesome chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
hi it's me I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...again...post soon please
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
What!

You can't end it like that!

You have to keep going! This is really interesting!

I loved the attention to detail; and the foreshadowing has set up a potentially life-threatening situation for the Titans!

What will happen in the chapters to come?

Please update soon! Great cliffhanger by the way!

Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
uh oh... the traffic light has gone nuts.