Reviews for Finding a Balance
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I can only imagine the looks on Fred's and George's faces upon encountering a skating rink...brilliant :)
lupuslady chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I loved this, it was really cute. My favorite part was-"Ron," Hermione directed, "stop snarling at the children passing you. Just try to ignore them. Once you get better they'll stop pointing and laughing at you."-
Singtoangels1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Ah so there was a sequel! Loved it!
LondonGirl27 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. Just when I was wondering if there was a sequel to 'Falling', I find this gem! It makes me wish that things were different in the book. :\ My only complaint about this story is that I wish it was longer, LOL. But nevertheless, it's still going into my 'Favorite' pile. :)
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
great sequel! enjoyed reading it just as much as i enjoyed reading falling :D
LilMissDarkMind chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
spicy,very spicy!
Nicole White chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was cute! I really liked it! Had me thinking you'd killed Fred for half a second. )
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I wonder what would happen to Arthur if he tried to learn about "roller shoes".
jsgirl1982 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
this story takes me back to when i was a kid and would go skating every friday night :) you just went in the IN crowd unless you went to the skateway... beings back all the memories of couple skating and just light hearted fun... *sigh* if only things were that simple now... its funny how Hermione and fred's rolls have switched in this one... Hermione now has a chance to look at fred and say " i will not let you fall... you are safe..." *snorts* then laughs her butt off and he lands on his haha... very cute... keep up the good work and i can't wait to read what ever else you plan on doing... love, peace, and chicken grease...