Reviews for Live without Regrets
Caro-Kitty chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was a lovely read :)
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
i think you are right :3 loooved it :D
aliendroid chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You seriously need to do something about your run on sentence habit. It's distracting and doesn't give the reader a chance to breath. You're also missing punctuation were it is need, like at the end of paragraphs, or before and after a person speaks. You also tended to switch tenses here and there.

Complaining aside, this was a fun read! I also think Yumi has a slight masochistic streak to him
madehleine chapter 1 . 10/1/2012

Serious time:
This fic was nicely written aside from a couple of grammatical errors. I was quite surprised at Ikkaku's eloquence, but it was a nice surprise. The character portrayals were also pretty good, in my opinion, since I didn't detect any stretches of any sort. After going through so many Ikkaku/Yumi fics, Live Without Regrets is actually the only one that lived to my standards so I applaud you! After such a long craving and not being able to sate it with good ff, of course I need to applaud you! x) While I was at it, I put in this review too.

Thanks for writing!

TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
just beautiful! I love it! Especailyl the ending! _
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I hate to say this I really really do-but I have to be honest...this story...made me drool, I am not kidding, and I'm not trying to be a fangirl that types *drool* cuz they liked it so much-I freaken drooled on my keyboard. *_* I have no idea what to think. Very good story! _ I really enjoyed it!
AMETSUkai chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Masochist ne? I am sure you are right. If even I am belived to be one, than Yumichika is out of question. (though they call me that for refusing to take painkilles even if the pain is unbarable for most *giggles* its fun testing yourself, and if you can feel pain, than you are alive) *sighs*

Defenetly one of the best stories on this to I have read if not the best. Thanks!
Lanchia-san chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Yes, it is no suprise that Yumi is hiding a secret masochistic streak lolx3

I love Yumi and Ikkaku together its cute and humorous to me lol
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I think this is one of the best Yumichika/Ikkaku stories I have read. They aren't OOC, it's just a side of them that you wouldn't see anywhere but the two of them together alone, or a bar. LOL
Curu chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Very well written! I love your interpretation of them, and the masochistic behavior suits yumi quite well ;P I really enjoyed reading it!
Alice L. Rem chapter 1 . 3/6/2010

Beautiful darling!

I also wonder how claw marks got on the ceiling tile. Kukuku :D

Awesome. Five gold star stickers for beauty.
Hell5Heaven chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I Love Ikakku and Yumichika, both as a pair and as individual! They're perfect for each other _ are you gonna/do you have more (perhaps longer) fics of this pair? You write them perfect. Love how you illustrates Ikakku's bold and brash personality and Yumi's "that's ugly" attitude, so in character. Love the fact that you point out that Yumi's tougher than he looks - you're right, he's not in the 11th Squad for nothing(I suspect Ikakku's another factor though.)

And OMG the love-making was HOT HOT HOT. I love your quips

"Giving Ikakku free reign over anything was like telling Zaraki not to hold back in a fight"

LMAO. Love that Line. So True! LOL

"...I don’t live with regrets, you know that Yumi, I’d rather this was a huge mistake we can laugh about later than it be a huge regret that tears us apart”

That line...ohh...I Love Ikakku and I love You, that line was perfect, and so in character - Love it!

And you interpretted the Ikayumi friendship so well, it's so true, They're the most important men in each other's lives, come what may, no matter what. I Love IT!
BleachedMutt chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
... me

I actually have the same thought about Yumi secretly being a masochist...ripped out shower heads and scratched cieling tiles...bathrooms and showers make for good fun yes?
wanderer chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is really beautiful! Thanks!
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved this.

My only problem is I can't pick a favorite line it's a tie between these two...

“Harder, I think there are still some things on top of the bedside table”

"The rest of the division never did manage to work out how the shower head was ripped from the wall, or why there were nail marks in the tiling on the ceiling."

What are the odds of you writing a sequel about what happened in the shower?