Reviews for My worse nightmare: Being Married to Him
THE ENDING WAS JUST TOO SAAAD
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Ruka is a BIG BITCH
Guest chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
the ending was just soo made me cry
Guest chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
That's a nice ending, it's not that bad.. But kinda disappointed and it's a little bit and a TINY bit simple:P
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
ruka is a BITCH
winter-ghost-20 chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
O my this is tragedy ! How dare you to make me feel bad.. Huhuhu you purposely didn't put the tragedy on your hmmm ! What do call it I forgot .. Im tired and broken hearted.. 2AM in the morning.. I should rest in peace now o my I don't wanna get ugly noh !
Chen chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
... IM CRYING! JESUS! TT-TT WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?! NO HAPPY ENDING?! i-i though after the love making yuki would realize how much she love him... a-and she wouldnt leave... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! look at me! im 12 years old and i cried because a mere fanfiction! WHY?!
AiSherryChan chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
Well,that was a depressing ending..
rini.mae chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
:'( i cried...and i'm stilll crying while typing this...oh God...you made such an amazing story..please write more
kira angel death chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
I cried so much at this ending :'( but onto the actual feedback i enjoyed your story and was very impressed
akstylin chapter 18 . 6/29/2011
I'm so sad right now! Why, kaname why? I mean really why. that was a sad story, you could've given me a warning? STILL good though, but sad SO SAD!
Rain Nightwalker chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
I can't believee this, the story is all dramatic and long seeming like it would never end but then the ending comes out of now where and it's not even as suspenseful-ish as the rest of the story !

Anyways the story was awesome and the sad ending made me love it even more !
GreenEyedSpirte3096 chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
Im gonna kill u I cryed Waaaaaaaa Bu other than that that was the best fanfic about kaname and yuuki I've read so far lol goood job!
serima chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
Ok...once I finished this chapter, I appluaded you. I really liked this story. Why? Because unlike all the other YuukixKaname stories where it's an arranged marriage, she never falls in love with him. I love it when she resists him, but either she quickly falls for him, or she ends up with him. Was it sad? Yes. Did I wish she did fall for him? Yes. But I like it better this way. And I like how in the end it was too much for both of them to handle. Is it terrible what happened? Yes, but stories with unhappy (or bittersweet for a better word) endings leave more of an impression (for me at least). Loved the story, can't wait to see others from you!
Primrose7 chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
Well, it was really sad, but I still liked it! We need these fanfictions too where they both die! Congratulations, it was a great story!