Reviews for Another Professor Snape
Guest chapter 40 . 5/22/2016
UPDATE
LyraDiana chapter 40 . 4/14/2016
Update?! I really like this fanfic.
Guest chapter 40 . 2/8/2016
Another chapter
CaCaCaC chapter 40 . 1/19/2016
Eeek! Draco and Ginny instead of Draco and Astoria? Or Draco and Ginny instead of Harry, in Ginny's case.
garage chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
what SHIT
HateMePretty chapter 40 . 5/28/2014
I love it! I normally can't stand non-canon pairings, but Ginny and Draco do seem pretty good together. I love Evelyn! I would call her Gemini of I knew her, though. I love odd-er names. Could you pleases have Malfoy prevent Fred's death? I think that it could help show his character and well... Fred is awesome. Lovely job! I can't wait for the next chapter!
-Liz
readingaddict24 chapter 40 . 4/14/2014
great chapter update soon
angelvan105 chapter 40 . 4/14/2014
YAY! what awesome and great chapter! way to go! I am so happy your back!
Prophet-Mosey chapter 39 . 7/28/2013
NOOOO! IM OUT OF CHAPTERS! HOW WILL I SURVIVE?!
Neverlookingback chapter 39 . 7/23/2013
So happy with this story, but what is Ron doing at the Burrow? And keep up the good work with Drinny! 3
Please update!( o:
Blacken Knight chapter 39 . 6/10/2013
Cute!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 39 . 6/10/2013
please write more. maybe you write a story about Evelyn Gemini Black too (please).
angelvan105 chapter 39 . 6/5/2013
Awww Evelyn is so adorable and smart too! Draco have grow so much and I am so proud of him! I glad Ginny and Sirius beginning to see his good side not Death of Eater. Will keep it up! I can wait for next chapter to come! fantastic job!
Sev's Little girl chapter 39 . 6/4/2013
its so cute, i love it:D
Edwina B. Karch chapter 39 . 6/4/2013
This is a wonderful story, you have portrayed the characters well. I myself love Severus and are enjoying the way you antagonize him with his enemy Sirius, I hope they can at least forget the past and make a future. I would like to see a love interest for him, other than his sister, someone whom he can confide in and feel safe with. Thank you for allowing me on this journey with you.