Reviews for Another Professor Snape
garage chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
what SHIT
EverchangingWords chapter 40 . 5/28/2014
I love it! I normally can't stand non-canon pairings, but Ginny and Draco do seem pretty good together. I love Evelyn! I would call her Gemini of I knew her, though. I love odd-er names. Could you pleases have Malfoy prevent Fred's death? I think that it could help show his character and well... Fred is awesome. Lovely job! I can't wait for the next chapter!
-Liz
readingaddict24 chapter 40 . 4/14/2014
great chapter update soon
angelvan105 chapter 40 . 4/14/2014
YAY! what awesome and great chapter! way to go! I am so happy your back!
Prophet-Mosey chapter 39 . 7/28/2013
NOOOO! IM OUT OF CHAPTERS! HOW WILL I SURVIVE?!
Neverlookingback chapter 39 . 7/23/2013
So happy with this story, but what is Ron doing at the Burrow? And keep up the good work with Drinny! 3
Please update!( o:
High Reacher chapter 39 . 6/10/2013
Cute!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 39 . 6/10/2013
please write more. maybe you write a story about Evelyn Gemini Black too (please).
angelvan105 chapter 39 . 6/5/2013
Awww Evelyn is so adorable and smart too! Draco have grow so much and I am so proud of him! I glad Ginny and Sirius beginning to see his good side not Death of Eater. Will keep it up! I can wait for next chapter to come! fantastic job!
Sev's Little girl chapter 39 . 6/4/2013
its so cute, i love it:D
Edwina B. Karch chapter 39 . 6/4/2013
This is a wonderful story, you have portrayed the characters well. I myself love Severus and are enjoying the way you antagonize him with his enemy Sirius, I hope they can at least forget the past and make a future. I would like to see a love interest for him, other than his sister, someone whom he can confide in and feel safe with. Thank you for allowing me on this journey with you.
bellastrange51 chapter 38 . 4/24/2013
This chapter was great. I love the relationship between Draco and Evelyn, and I love he other's surprise. I also still think it is really cute that Sirius has a child!
High Reacher chapter 38 . 4/3/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
angelvan105 chapter 38 . 4/2/2013
YAY! New chapter have come! super fantastic! Aww Draco is starting out as real man! to order protect his dear god sister or cousin. It seem Draco have some trouble in full hand.. Aww The cute baby able almost say Draco so CUTE! I wonder Ginny given draco pain potion or trick is sleeping potion I wonder.? will keep it up! I can wait for next chapter to come! super great job!
Niian chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I luv the story keep it up... or I'll kill you... -w-