Reviews for Into the Tiger's Cage
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
Zoro with stripes is... Sexy
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Omg that was cute! He licked him cause he's a tiger... Squeal*
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
I want a shape changing striped protective cute green tiger zoro for a boyfriend too!
bloodyredsilver chapter 22 . 1/22/2011
That was just adorable! Though for a second there I thought you were going to turn Luffy into a cat. This fic just makes me smile.
Saiyura chapter 22 . 9/14/2010
yay happy ending!
Saiyura chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
I am loving D! I mean... who would do what D is doing? Also the OC's are my favorite. I want to read more about them in later stories (hint hint)
Saiyura chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
I'm curious... XD
VampireApple chapter 22 . 8/14/2010
This was great. I think my favorite parts were any time Zoro licked Luffy.
VampireApple chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
That was one of the cutest scene I've ever read between Luffy and Zoro. Almost brought tears to my eyes.
SilverStream101 chapter 22 . 5/28/2010
I have now read every single one of your stories (other than a couple chapters of "Reviewer's Gift Fics.) This was a cute story and suspenseful. It kept me company on lonely nights! :)

I've also read and watched some chapters/episodes of "Petshop of Horrors" and although I find it rather gory at times, I love it! Thanks so much for writing this; it was, as always, a good read!
mimifoxlove chapter 10 . 4/5/2010

I thought it was funny that Luffy ask when Leon and D were going to kiss.

It was also cool that Zoro already had preplanned answers for Leon questions but I don't think he going to accepted them. Leon has a unique way of seeing the truth.

Mantinas chapter 22 . 3/25/2010
I don't know why, but I always seem to enjoy your crossfics a little more than your 'normal' fics. Like my all time favorite 'Guardian Whispers'. Anyway, as I'm sure you can tell, I really enjoyed this. And, as usual, I wish you luck with your other fics! _

1337kitsune chapter 22 . 3/19/2010
Excellent epilouge. Got to meet all the characters and you described their relationships very well indeed. Also, I loved how Zoro and Luffy visited D, a weird shop indeed. Well, Cupid-chan, *zips backpack before throwing over shoulder* I do believe that I have a little journey to take...*puts on hat tightly before smirking* Wish me luck, I'm off to meet a mysterious owner of a strange, let's see where this adventure takes us...Till our paths cross again, may the winds ever fill your sails, and the waves carry you across a thousand Seas, now...Bring me that Horizan...

~~Kit, Pirate Princess of the New Generation of Writers~~
1337kitsune chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Zoro! I knew he wasn't gone for good! Yay! So awesome, and he is human now which is amazing, and Luffy...guess it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, so it is true...TO expierence wonderfull feelings, than lose them...Maybe it is truly better than remaining oblivious and feeling nothing...Interesting, don't you agree, Count D?
1337kitsune chapter 20 . 3/19/2010
*sniffle* Kuso! I told you, neither of you are allowed to die! *hiccup* I told you...Zoro...D, what's going on? I know he isn't gone for good, not just like that...why is the wind changing D...