Reviews for Hate This and I'll Love You
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 9/19
Eeriel chapter 5 . 7/14
Wow. That last bit was powerful!
tanseynz chapter 9 . 7/4
That is SO sweet. I love that Spock isn't doing the whole 'I was under an undue influence Captain, so anything I may have said cannot be taken as a true statement of my feelings'.
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 6/22
awesome! lol it was great you had a good plot and paced it very well. Made it very funny while you were at it too ;3
read-a-holic1 chapter 9 . 6/10
it was indeed absolutely adorable fluff that is delightfully hilarious. That is its point :)
werewolf6780 chapter 9 . 1/3
YOU ARE MY MOST FAVORITE PERSON EVER FOR WRITING THE PRETTY FLUFF! Also as a side note your writing really is excellent and your characters are beautiful and thank you for existing!
SpockIsntHeHot chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
This was so freaking awesome. The plot was really creative and the romance was a really great companion to it. You out did yourself :D
Tsuki Kuro 23 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Problem, I love your fanfics. They make me smile and cry and laugh and have just enough kisses.
You are amazing! .
Elaine du Lac chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Hell, yeah I enjoyed it. The Epilogue is pure gratuitous fluff sure. But the previous chapters had enough real suspense and hundreds-of-lives-at-stake, we're-minutes-away-from-dying, real action mixed with real drama, that the fluffy ending just about balances it out. Like a breather, you know? Great story. Some really, really great writing the previous chapters. Can't believe how it had me holding my breath, staring at my computer screen, wide-eyed and on the edge of my seat there. The previous chapter was intense!
777angeloflove chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
lulu422 chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Ahhh, that was just smaztastic, loved every second of it.
lulu422 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Haha, you crack me up, I really like the story so far, it's interesting and Jim's (I guess yours actually, since your the one writing it) quirky hummer just cracks me up.
poopingaround chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Can i say this story wrecked my Friday? But in the best way possible? Your writing is perfect and well paced and, you know that feeling? When you get to emotional invested in somthing, like a show or a book or a whathaveyou, and that possibility of death comes for the characters and even if you known they live your having a mental breakdown because you cant go on if they all die... well i had a moment like this and i'm really happy i did. You are a very gifted writer and i hope you keep writing (even if its not fanfiction).
Dark Akuma Hunter chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Oh gods I love this, it's brilliant.
I just honestly can't even deal with the fact that there was a TOS episode called The Naked Time! Holy Crap, that's so weird and random and wow.
Chekov was funny, I always liked him :)
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 11/20/2013