Reviews for Hate This and I'll Love You
Josy Hummel chapter 9 . 9/28
This is just beautiful, okay? I'm re-reading all of my old favorites and this is one of them. Actually, all of your writing is on that list. Shit, you're so good at this. It's sad that you don't write anymore, but I take it you're busy and probably grown up out of this by now...? Is still miss all of this.
And thank you for writing even as much as you have so far.
I love everything about it
AngelesPG chapter 9 . 4/2
Me encanta tus historias sus tramas son Ășnicas y emocionantes aunque me gusto mas esta historia porque Jim y Spock aclararon sus sentimientos mas rapido que tus otras historias cosa que me encanta, gracias
Owyheewinds chapter 5 . 4/1
Awesome soliloquy, Uhura!
Arvit chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
There totally is a point to this, making us all grin? I loved it :)
germanpsychiatrist chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
I can't go in order when it comes to your work, I saw that this is about "The naked time" and I was like "hell yeah, I' ve watched it recently and I haven't read many good fics about it, let's read this" and this fic totally compensated the lack of good fic about it! I have other vision of this episode, it's more like Spock is fighting with Spirk feelings and Jim is under some kind of... pitful hetero infatuation with that blonde yeoman, so more like Spock!ansgt, but your AU without that Kirk's blonde love interest is also very nice. I love BAMF Uhura who lets go, cute Jim, but this time also so brave and manly in fighting the disease to be a captain, which is nice and accurate to canon. You can still whimpe and be a man, Jim! And Spock interupting Jim with kiss is my favourite thing here! And some nice Chekov x Sulu, I haven't paid much attention to their relationship when watching TOS and now I think I should (especialy Sulu is canonically gay now, isn't it awesome?). And the way you portrayed the crew, how they react to Spirk, how they work with captain is also amazing. I Think all your works are stunnig, you're great!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Love BAMF Uhura!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Re your author's note at the end - Yep, Leonard Nimoy was freaking gorgeous all in black in "The Naked Time." It's a pity the people who made Star Trek thought Shatner was eye candy and Nimoy was just a character actor, so they took every possible opportunity to get Shatner out of his shirt, but it never occurred to them that we wanted to drool over Nimoy. I'm just barely bisexual - I'm mostly a lesbian - and I STILL think Nimoy looked hot. There's just something about Spock...

"The Naked Time" is a wonderful episode, and I look forward to seeing what you do with it in the reboot universe.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
AMAZING I LOVED EVERY WORD
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
FINALLY!
Eeriel chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Wow. That last bit was powerful!
tanseynz chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
That is SO sweet. I love that Spock isn't doing the whole 'I was under an undue influence Captain, so anything I may have said cannot be taken as a true statement of my feelings'.
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
awesome! lol it was great you had a good plot and paced it very well. Made it very funny while you were at it too ;3
read-a-holic1 chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
it was indeed absolutely adorable fluff that is delightfully hilarious. That is its point :)
werewolf6780 chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
YOU ARE MY MOST FAVORITE PERSON EVER FOR WRITING THE PRETTY FLUFF! Also as a side note your writing really is excellent and your characters are beautiful and thank you for existing!
SpockIsntHeHot chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
This was so freaking awesome. The plot was really creative and the romance was a really great companion to it. You out did yourself :D