Reviews for Deception
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Wow! Incredible chapter! Very intense! I really liked this story!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow! Very intense! That had to be so scary! I hope everything works out! I really enjoyed it!
squint1224 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
very good! i could totally see this happening next episode.

are you going to continue this story?
vacruz2 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
I could totally see the episode turning out to be like this, haha

I liked your story, caring Booth, teamwork, very good writing )
TLN chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
God, I wish this is going to be written and filmed like that! You made the wait more bearable! And seriously, the last chapter? Amazing. As a conspiracy theory nuts, especially concerning JFK's assassination, I have to say I love the way you put Booth' skills in perspective with the absolute impossibility of shooting two rounds in a less than three seconds succession. As much as I respect Chief Justice Warren for several of his past decisions, the report on JFK's death is entirely full of shit. Not that I don't think Oliver Stone went for the wrong guys, but his re-enactment of the scene was rather (more) accurate -following the conspiracy nuts standards lol.

I don't believe in a Cuban conspiracy following the bay of Pigs, nor do I believe Giancana had anything to do with it. I'm all for a Vietnam war/Administrative maze and Military Industrial Complex work here.

Well, wow, sorry, once I start I can't stop! I really loved your story, all JFK aside, I appreciated the subtle display of affection between BB, it was lyrical and yet perfectly in character. Good job! I'll see you on the fanforum :D, if we don't pass out after watching the episode next Thursday (well, Friday, for me lol)
mendenbar chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Just what Mr. White deserves, but is Booth gonna make it?
206 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Loved all four parts. Seriously got a few chills in this one.
Choebs chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
That was great. If even a bit of it is true, it will be great.

I am very much looking forward to this ep and with your fic even more so. :D

Excellent writing. I really like how you write. A good use of vocabulary.
Eyes-of-Pearl chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Great job with this one! You certainly captured the intensity portrayed in that 30second promo clip; I hope that the episode would be just as intense as this one.
LondonLi chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Great, GREAT job with this! I've been super excited about this episode ever since I saw the promo. I hope it lives up to the hype!
deltainfinity chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
WOW!

That was...wowzers...

although I would love for you to continue I understand the reason for ending it here.

Wonderfully written! I absolutely loved this!

I only hope that the episode is as good as this!

~Maeghan
deltainfinity chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
GREAT!

I love this! Keep it coming!

~Maeghan
Eva Kelly chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I like your style - very well written