Reviews for Impact
Ok chapter 1 . 5/22
I used to love the original story of this. But I've really don't like this version. Please put up the original please
grandmachix chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Edward is a determined young man. To be faced with such a debilitating injury then go on to become a neurosurgeon shows great inner strength. Good for Bella to recognize the possibility that he could help her emotionally face this disaster.
Judy
WhoGirl91 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I really miss this story, I used to come and read it once or twice a year. Is there any update on when we'll be able to find this somewhere else? Thanks
magmom4 chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
My aunt died of MS 28 years ago. She raised 5 kids from a wheelchair. They are to be admired for all they do.
Ameliah Cullen chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
hey. pls can u post this story back up... I saw it 3 years ago but didn't have an account! I only found it now... pls...
Novak92Barbara chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Hello. I really loved your story when i first read it almost two years ago so i was sad to see that you removed your story from the site. Do you plan to upload it again or we can read it on another site because i would really love to reread it again? Thank you and have nice holidays.
PetitPimousse chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I m so disappointed not to have your story anymore for enjoying the end... Aaarh!
Whatever, thx for thé story which was beautiful. And sorry for the t9 which is in french... bcs, why, im french ;)
Do you think you will write another story for Edward and bella?
Love,
Véronique
Born in 20th Century chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Hey so excited at this update! - I'm just curious - what made you decide on the name 'Steven'? Cheers. (and what name have you changed 'Bella' to? :D
NY13 chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Good luck with everything!
darcy13 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Due to professional reasons not all readers can access Facebook. Is there another way to access your writing?
kellyharper chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Love you
avagurl chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Heading to Facebook when I get back on my PC
loved Impact
can't wait to read the "prequel" stuff
Pyejammies chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Hi Nise, sorry I've been a total fail at helping with the pre reading but it looks like you have a lot of good friends out there helping you. I am really looking forward to the new version of one of my fave stories. Good luck!
Victoria chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I'm literally so distraught that this is removed this is my all time favorite fan fic and i just wanted to know if there's any way I can't read it. I love rereading this story it calms me down, it makes me smile when I'm down and I just need to know if there's any ways I can read it or if you can put it back up thank you so much.
SeekingMyEdward chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I have a question? Did Rose and Emmette have other children or did Masen marry Hope? I'm just curious bc you never mentioned Masen's wife's name and you never mentioned other children. You also made the nurture vrs nature comment about Rose and her daughter. So I ask bc it seems strange that he would marry a girl with DS when you addressed Guy's limitations with Tracy.

I think you wrote a wonderful story really bringing to light many of the issues that people with varying disabilities encounter in their lives. It certainly makes me more aware of those things I take for granted. Good luck with your publishing endeavors.
4,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »