Reviews for Entwined Souls
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
wolff9653 chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Pls keep on writing this story! She has to choose tayte!:)
WolverNight21 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Awwww I really wish I got to see who she ended up with! Oh we'll, the story was REALLY well written, just like all of your story's! I though she was going to end up with Chandler! At least that is what I was hoping ;) anywho, PLEEAASSEE continue your AMAZING story's and keep up the AWESOME work! You have a true writers talent! :)
jossette102 chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
awesome story i really like it 3 but i would still like for her to stay with either Emery or Tayte :)
violetnorthman chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Please please do another story with these characters! I want to see
with Tayte! This was such a good story and I love everyone of your characters!
CaliAndersen chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
Awesome story;-) i actually wanted ren and tayte to end up together.. ;-) since they have been mini flirting the whole story ;-) and they have this amazing chemistry :-D anyway i love it and i hope you continue it ;-) i really want to know who she ends up with ;-)
alistarsmusic chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
Aww I really wanted to know who Karen ended up staying with. At first I was so sure it would be Chandler but then I thought it might be Emery and then surprisingly Tayte made it into the picture and I started going crazy over the I hope in the future you do finish this story! It's so awesome! I would like to see how mature Karen acts :)
alistarsmusic chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow...I'm totally surprised with the way Karen turned out. It's so weird but funny at the same time...And tayte... -_-'...
Heartbreaker27 chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
that was super awesome and i hope you do another sequal cuz this was awesome
Heartbreaker27 chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
so awesome cant wait to read more but gosh three boys... thats harsh but i cant wait to see how it turns out
vampire princess003 chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
OMG this was sooo good! i love all 3 of the guys. u should so do a sequel i wish she could just b with all 3 of them. haha lol. U r such a great author.
GreenEyesAlwaysLie chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
SEQUEL! please :) :)
dawnvamp chapter 17 . 3/10/2011
omg i would sooo help you

PM me and we shall talk

btw hilarious ending..

dawnvamp chapter 16 . 3/10/2011

i like that

thats funny
dawnvamp chapter 15 . 3/10/2011
oh yeah

sucks for you

i know exactly what you mean though

i feel your pain girl

i have to choose between my ex or my ex's bestfriend

and i think that i like them both

great right?