Reviews for A Conference of Men
izzytheswiftie chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Please continue!
e chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
omg please keep going! lol i love it and i want to read more please! excellent job!
Reipersecutoria chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
i really enjoy this fic, what can i say! i hope you continue whit this, is a great history, and this is a big cliffhanger so please, continue!
tayl0r chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
hahahaha quite a funny ending! is there more or is that the end? either way, it was VERY wellwritten... and entertaining :)

you should write more stuff xox
MaybeThere'sHope chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
I'm really liking this story. It pulled me in from the first chap. I like that they are both vulnerable. The relationship and the dynamics are really believeable. Nice work. Update soon!

ps. I totally understand you with the reviews thing. It totally encourages me to write more. It makes me smile so big when someone reviews/critiques my stories. It makes it worthwhile, knowing someone out there is reading and appreciates your work.
MorbidMandy chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
This is really realllly good. I hope that you continue it :D

Elijah Alexander Jones chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
What a beautifully written story! The flow and dialogue are just fabulous, and I would love to see more!
DisturbingEmily chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
seriously, will you continue? I was wondering about what happened in first chapter and I really wanna find out ;)

Meghan chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
mony101 chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
Ha! I love this story! If there was one critique I could say, other than update faster, it would be to possibly involve the other characters more. Not as main characters but just in interactions with Alec and Magnus! Other than that, this story is awesome! I can't wait to see where it's going! :)
xocanoodle chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
OH I love this story :D I love dominant alec. The ending made me laugh even though I was disappointed by the unexpected concussion ending the passion. my poor darlings

one other thing, I love your chapter titles

SzemiP chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I'm new here, I can't post any messages, so I'd like to write my reply here.

1: Once, I would be for a friend, and for having fun - then I thought, why not to post it? People would come, and read the original one. :)

2: .hu/merengo, it would be the site where i'd like to publish my version. my username is Szemi here, I have a plenty of fanfictions written in Harry Potter fandom, and I am translating a HP one now, too.

3: Of course, I give you all of the credits! I'd say that I do not own the story, that you are the writer, and share the link of each chapter.

Miss Alec-Magnus Bane chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
i really like this story you should continue it and it's very heartfelt and believeable, unlike some stories so keep up the good work.
ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSDFGHJ chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
*yawn* i usually don't review fanfics cus im too lazy to log in...but i love your story so i thought i might as well review it...
SzemiP chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Dear i am bee!

I like your fanfiction, and I'd like to ask your permission to translate it to hungarian, than publish it to a hungarian fanfiction-site. I would be so glad, if you let me to do it.