Reviews for Envy
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aw! Adorable. I love your stories because I think Helen would react the exact same way as you write her! I love it...
Tee S.G chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow, that's a great idea! I can definitely see Helen envying Bertha. Great little drabble!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hey there,

Wow a nice little peek in through the window to Helen's mind, I can understand her feeling envy at the creature. Great work, too short but great work. :-D

Melissa
Tracy137 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I liked this story a lot. I feel that Magnus has too much control of herself sometimes and I do wonder why?

However I like your take on her here; the way she longs to let go and just ACT, but in the end doesn't. Shame, because then she could've murdered the little turd from SG: Atlantis that caused all the trouble. :O)

Good story; I do like your 'Sanctuary' stories SO much. They're well written, engaging and enjoyable.

Thanks for the message about Druitt; I suppose we'll just have to wait and see if he comes back, won't we? But, as you say, I can't see the entity allowing him to kill them both.
mia66 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Short yet powerful and emotional strong.

I wish Helen would lose her temper if only for a few minutes and put everybody in their place.

TPTB sure have put Helen through the ringer but she's still going.

Your super talented keep up the good work!
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great little head-piece for Helen. i felt so frustrated myself, and i imagine she would have too... keep up the great work!
ProudMarineWife chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
thats good
BecauseHeLives chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
nice...especially after all the stuff Helen's gone through this season