Reviews for Best Birthday Ever
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
"Hagrid looks from him to Hermione with wide eyes as he produces a large object, covered by a blanket, from behind his back. "'S not a magical present, Hermione. Really." He pulls off the blanket, revealing a beautiful dark brown owl in a wicker cage. Her belly is white, and the rest of her body is sprinkled with white spots. "She's just a normal Northern Spotted Owl. Raised her meself, I did, from an egg Professor Flitwick got me when he went to that Charms conference in America… She's not a magical beast, but she's right clever." He looks at Harry, his eyes brimming with emotion. "I know she'll never replace Hedwig, Harry, but she's a good owl, an' she'll carry messages for you an' keep you company an'…" He drags the back of his hand over his nose with what sounds suspiciously like a sniffle. "Her name's Kalypso." Harry looks at Kalypso, who's looking back at him with curiosity and understanding." - AW, that was SO moving! If I were Harry, I would be blubbing my eyes out just about right now.

"He carefully sets the horseshoe down next to Kalypso's cage. The owl gives it a brief glance and a disdainful hoot" - Shame on both of you, Kalypso and Hermione! I think Luna's gift was very thoughtful and precious.

"Even Professor McGonagall seems to be giggling, though she's covering her mouth" - I would pay year end bonus kind of good money to have seen prof. McGonagall giggling.

Yay at Hermione's impromptu birthday present for Harry.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Very sweet, though I'm not a H/Hr shipper, or even a fan of the pairing...this fic is still adorable! Great work, as usual! :D

hbpm
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Cute :)
PotterIsLove-Hermione chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
awso sweet.. and i loved the weasey romancing ribbon. .that was madd funny
remuslives chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
lol, leave it to hermione to think she knows better than the examiner.

awe, poor hedwig. very thoughtful of hagrid.

lmao, oh luna, you really did her justice.

ha, the ribbon was fantastic. and i always liked that flitwick admired the twin's work.

oh my god, they set the fireworks off inside? haha, that's brilliant!

awe, sweet last line too.

that was a really good fic, entertaining to say the least. well done!
XxRoseFirexX chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
AWW! it's so fluffy and cute i 3 it!
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
The Romance sigh i am sucker for that kind of stuff well anyways that was the best story i have ever read keep wriitng and good luck!
jenna-analisa chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i love it!
Candra Jade chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hi,

thanks for posting the story here, too. I really enjoyed it.

I so love Luna being Luna. And the teasing banter between Ron and George was great.

I liked the idea of Hagrid getting Harry a new owl, too.

And Hermione was very well written, too, especially her reaction to the Exceeds Expectations in one of her NEWTs.
randomharmony13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very very well done. I love the idea of the romancing ribbon. Mr. Weasley and Luna were hilarious. Very cute. ]
D.J.P chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Thanks for the excellent one-shot. More are (sadly) needed.

Keep up the good work :D
Nyrihaz chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ah . Loved the kiss at the end .

Hehehe, and George's romancing ribbon was hilaruious, I would have killed him if I was Hermione. Everyone was funny and Neville was adorable. Luna was amusing, as well as a Arthur .

That's three smily faces in one review... gee... hehe

Sincerly,