Reviews for Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
deanwteam4ever chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Nice story!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Wow that was sooo sad. :(
DeanCasLover22 chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Lucifer "..your a pure soul like me." -gag

Castiel has a sex addiction. Sounds like the majority of the male population. LOL, I kid. Hm, he can come visit me anytime he wants. Hehe.:D

The whole hunter family being tortured..eek, Dean's nightmares are horrible.

Castiel: "So I gather I missed a lot." LOL, that's hilarious!

Ek I almost thought Dean and Sam saying yes was real thank God it was a dream!
BrynD chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Ek Sam!

Ellen: "So what's your plan then Satan? You plan on what resurrecting Hitler or some shit?" Hahahaha! That’s an awesome line.

Oh my God. The humans in the store. Aghghghgh.

Good job of writing Lucifer…smooth and seductive and convincing.

Whoa! Michael turned Meg into a snake! That was cool.

Yikes, Dean’s nightmares…

“She’s back and she shot me.” (sigh) “Again!” Hahahahaha!

Aww, Sammy doesn’t want to use bad words in front of his mom! Love.

"So I gather I missed a lot." NICE.

Oh no! You’re leaving us hanging!
spikesduck chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
fantastic... ARGH! How's Sam gonna get out of this one? This is really crazy... i want Jo and Ellen and Mary and John to live! damn, Damn, DAMN! LOL throw me a bone Lexi!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
Ah! You can't end it like that!
spikesduck chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Oh Dammit! You can't leave it there! And what? YES? OMG woman are you trying to kill me? BAH!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
I loved romantic Dean. *Sighs* Sam going to see Bobby and finding out him and Ellen are together.I felt awkward for Sam but I laughed so hard.

I am so mad at all the angels (Cas excluded of course) You made me really wanna kick their asses! Argh.

I can't believe Michael's gonna just let John die and Dean said Yes! Yikes! I do want Dean to say yes in canon but not if Michael's a jerk.

May I ask you what happened to Castiel? He just flopped down and I reread and still don't know why. LOL.
BrynD chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Aww, the REO thing is great.

Oh, nice sex scene.

Wait that’s Michael?

Glad Castiel’s sticking to his guns. Or actually, to his Winchesters.

Oh good…Michael hasn’t been in John the whole time. I was worried he was fooling Mary and everybody…

But oh, no, John’s pretty messed up…

What’s wrong with Cas?

NO Dean! Don’t say yes!

Um…there’s not another chapter? Ack!

GREAT story lovepass! finish it please!
BrynD chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
“Dude, you look awful, was the sex that bad?” Hahahahaha.

I’ll probably get a beating from her just for being related to ya.” Hahahaha!

Sam’s a good brother. And he got Dean’s attention.

Yay Ellen and Bobby. Her pinching his butt, him saying “Yes ma’am…” this is so adorable I can hardly take it! OK is it bad I wanted more of their sex scene?

Bela and angry sex, so funny.

Bela saying she’s going to fuck Cas…ew! You stay away from Cas, skank!

Aww, Cas walking in on Dean and Jo kissing. Cute.

“You need more dopamine in your system…” HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rehymenated! It’s so funny Dean used that word with her! Has she really been? This is brilliant.
BrynD chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
“That’s a much better idea”—hahahaha. I love how you are writing the banter between Dean and Jo! I could never quite see them as a romantic couple, but here I really can.

Aw John and Mary…and Sam watching… LOVE.

Sam meeting them again…beautiful. Made me teary.

I love Ellen calling Bobby “partner.”

Ooh, and hearing about her death and after-death experience…very cool!

YEAH BOBBY AND ELLEN! KISSING!

Ahh that’s so sweet and sad…Bobby thinking he couldn’t love again after what happened to his wife.

Bela and Crowley! I can totally see it! Of course she would have the Colt.

Aww Jo. I admire her for being clear about what she wants. Dean, “Let’s just get this over with”…hahahaha! Some good sexy stuff here. Frustrated desires…

Oh Dean.

His reaction after she says “I love you” is breaking my heart.

“I know you don’t want to hear this…I don’t even want to say it” very nice.

Whew. Loved it! So much emotion! I bet I’m going to re-read this story a few more times.
BrynD chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Whoa, what’s going on here? Resurrected?

Very sweet, how Dean’s thinking he doesn’t want to say or do the wrong thing or Jo might stop touching him…

Hahahaha! Love this part: “Man she is so damn fine, when did little Jo Harvelle get so fine? I use to think she was sort of cute when I first met her, but now man I can see she is all woman I wonder if I can convince her I’m too weak to wash myself in the shower and maybe she’ll join me.” That’s so funny, and I love it too because it helps me reconcile my first impressions of Jo from the early episodes, when she seemed more like a cute kid.

Dean and Sam seem very in character to me here!

hahaha, funny chapter ending! Jo “like a Diva in charge,” Dean smirking.
spikesduck chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Holy Moley! John and Mary, Bobby and Ellen, Crowley and Bela and Dean and Jo... I freaking love it! Next please! )
dean-jo chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
awesome dude hope theres gonna be more chapters to follow it really an amazing story
Jo Harv chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Castiel is so funny in the end of chapter. Update soon, please Lovepass77 because I love this story. :D