Reviews for Kushina's Love, Naruto's Hate
zearph chapter 13 . 9/10
Just wondering if this will be updated really enjoy story like this there are kinda pr refreshing and different
jevcyber chapter 13 . 7/26
Big fan of this story and disappointed that you chose to discontinue it. If it is possible could I take over writing the later chapters? I would love to explore this story much further. PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH AN ANSWER REGARDING YOUR PERMISSION AS WELL WELLS WELL AS YOUR INTEREST IN CONTINUING "parent's returned".
(I know this story was made long ago.)

Wow, this is really interesting to read. This has nice suspense. I can't wait to read why Naruto hates Kushina so much!
arinasution5 chapter 13 . 7/14
Next please
Lazer355 chapter 5 . 5/7
that was a very odd and creepy ending.
TheTureBardock chapter 5 . 3/24
Holy crap u made Kushina psychotic... But I guess it makes sense if you think about it, Kushina is a pure Uzumaki and for that to happen incest had to be involved in some way. Plus we don't know how long that had been happening so she could be psychotic due to the degrade of her genes
TheKingDXD chapter 13 . 2/16
When will you updata?
Chiba Taiki98 chapter 5 . 2/5
good job keep at it!
246vili chapter 13 . 2/1
Yeah, not much happenned, only that Naruto stated training in a way he only started in Shippuden in canon. Why didn't Jiraya explained that to him while they were on the training trip, I will never know.

Hope you update soon.
246vili chapter 10 . 2/1
Does Anko remember it was Kushina who did this to her? I don't think Naruto will approove of her crippling Anko for life just to 'help' him and thus deny him his chance to become chuunin.

I just had the idea, of how cruel of a "payback" it would be if Anko decide to adopt Naruto as her son? You know, Anko will have the chance to be a mother in a way and Naruto will make it more clear he want nothing with Kushina anymore. Yeah, it would be mostly Naruto helping Anko move around and getting used to doing things from a wheelchair or something, but then again Anko is still a seasoned jonin with the knoweledge to help Naruto in his training.

Of course this most likely wouldn't be possible in the long run with the seal on Naruto taking effect.
246vili chapter 6 . 2/1
If those memories Kushina had are real, then Naruto has a good reason to act like this.
246vili chapter 5 . 2/1
O-kay. The end of the chapter was a bit disturbing. A BIT. And not because Kushina betrayed Konoha.
246vili chapter 3 . 2/1
I'm not saying anything so far. I'm sure there is waaay more to why Kushina did what she did in the pastn, no doubt it has something to do with the 'Minato bashing'.
246vili chapter 2 . 2/1
So Naruto had it THAT bad, huh? It is a unique way to both explain why he suck at genjutsu and why he hates Kushina so much. I wonder how would Kushina take it if Naruto tels her he consider the whores of the red light discrit to be more of a mother(s) then her. That would be a very hard blow for Kushina.
Machine Chaser IV chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Too bad this story is discontinued. Would have liked to see it continue, as well as see what a reboot could offer. It's a pretty good concept.