Reviews for Forsaken In My Mind's Past
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2019
You have Edward go on and on about what a nasty gold digger Rose is only to later tell us that she puts 3/4 of her child support in the bank for her kid.

But really, why doesn't Edward just contribute to a trust fund for the kid...why is it coming out of her child support? Why would Edward talk her into doing anything with the money that is NOT his?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2019
Wow, thanks for all of the details about Edward and Victoria. Im sure we are all so fucking thrilled to read about that pile of bullshit. Gross, seriously.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2019
Edward cheats on bella
Edward dates Victoria
Edward "takes home virtually any woman with a pulse"
Edward fucks Bellas cousin
Edward continues to fuck Bellas cousin
Edward has a kid with Bellas cousin
Edward is still with Bellas cousin
Edward wants bella back

Is that where we are?
Edward is a whore and a cheater...…...why do you want that for bella?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2019
She still left with Edward? Why? Cause hes the only doctor in the city? LMFAO. She could just go to the emergency room instead of purposely pissing off her husband. Edward isn't even on the clock...he will literally have to get an ok to clock in in order to use the hospitals machines.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2019
I wouldn't call this version of Bella "feisty". I would call her an erratic cunt.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2019
Bella comes off really wrong for the way she's treating Jake. She just seems like a piece of shit and a horrible wife.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2019
,He dated Victoria after Bella left him? HUH, guess she wasn't "nothing" after all.
You think we should wait until Edwards pov to chastise him for dating Rosalie? WHY? Rose is Bellas cousin.….HER FUCKING COUSIN. He dates bellas cousin after he cheats on her? Could you have him be anymore unredeemable? Then he has the nerve to ask if Bellas friend is hot and actually say that her sister is hot. It's like he has no remorse for the things he does. Because a normal person would assume...I mean it wouldn't be a leap to assume that he would have no problem fucking bellas friends too, or her sister, or her mother, or her grandma.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2019
Bella is seriously gonna date Edward again? Even though the last time they were together he fucking cheated on her? And shes gonna what? blame it on his age? Even though he was almost 30 when they were together? Once a fucking nasty cheater ALWAYS a cheater AND he didn't even go for some quality lady... he was fucking whores.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2019
I don't understand this chapter. Bella sees Edward in the club and hes acting as if he didn't cheat on her back in the day. Actually he's acting like a fucking douche. And Bella was just about to leave but she has this lightbulb moment to stay...because Edward is there. And then she has this plan to? Flirt with him like a fucking idiot? She takes a drink of his beer and acts like its some kind of victory...its all very dumb and very immature.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
"I would sniff him and humped him like a dog in heat every moment of the day"

She would "humped" him? You mean hump? And his hair leaves her …..stuttering? Seriously? AND a pile of "goo" on the floor?

Its just the first few paragraphs and I have lost respect for your main character. Good job.
Guest chapter 62 . 4/7/2019
could u please finish this story
michigangal0223 chapter 62 . 8/1/2017
Come back soooon
Robda chapter 62 . 7/13/2017
Can you please finish this story for us readers who followed this and now we have no closure!
Guest chapter 62 . 3/29/2017
Do you think you will finish this story. I would love to see how it ends.
edwards babevestro chapter 13 . 3/29/2017
Love your story. Please finish it.