Reviews for Routine
Reclusive Owl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hehe, brillant. I love it! XD
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This totally had me rolling on the floor. Wheeljack is his own worst enemy and everyone else gets to be there right along side. I totally had the voices from the original cartoon series playing in my head as I read this, which doesn't happen often. That means this was so realistic it could easily have made a scene in a cannon cartoon or the manga. Good job and thanks for the laughter at all hours of the morning.
ChaosGarden chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Haha that was a great little fic ya had! Got me laughing with the whole "if u see Wheeljack running, try to keep up." I really enjoyed this :)
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
*laughing* Yeah, he needs a bumpersticker affixed that says something to that effect. *grin*
Blue Phoenix-wolf chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awesome! I'd love to get that T-shirt for my boyfriend. Hes an engineer who messes with old tanks and such likes, he would love it! Thanks for the inspiration!
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
lol! good stuff, i love a bemused blue, so cute!
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Why can I totally imagine this happening? Oh yeah, because it probably has XD Oh Wheeljack, we love you, just not the explosions you cause. Poor Bluestreak, you'd think Bumblebee would have mentioned that little tidbit of helpful information.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
LOL great story!
Beregond5 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
lol That was great. :D Thank you for sharing (and the chuckles)
Hot Rod's Girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
LOL, That is so Wheeljack! Awesome read!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
heh, this was good.

and it might be wrong of me too, but i want that shirt too.
tubularturtle chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
is it wrong that i want that shirt? gimme (whines pitifully)
Marinelife37 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Great Job! lol. Poor Wheeljack gets such a bad reputation that it's hard to remember that he does invent somethings that work. Although that does seem like something he'd do for his more "dangerous" experiments that go wrong and he can't do anything but run. Cause you know if Wheeljack is running away from his lab it CAN'T be good.
Refracted Imagination chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Heh heh, wonderfully done! I absolutely loved that quote. Very apt for Wheeljack, it seems. Great job!

- Refracted Imagination
Anaya of Wolves chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Lol...GASP...man i wish i could make or have a shirt with wheeljack and co. running and have on it 'If you see Wheeljack running, try to keep up!' THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!