Reviews for Serenity's Fury I
karen1025 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
are you updating?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I do hope that this continues even though its been years since an update! it was good and i really want to know what happen next.
batty02 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Hello thanks for the story could we get chapter 3 maybe? Maybe 4-9? Just asking PLEASE!
Thanks for the read
mercuryfire chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
interested to see where this goes, this is only the second PB/Firefly fic that i've read so i rather hope you continue when you can :-) thanks for writing
Regin chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Tempest S chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
"That's River; our resident psychotic and expert martial artist." That sentence always bothers me. Did you mean psychic or was psychotic right?
Fancy Piece of Work chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Happy graduation! I hope this means more chapters because this story is going realllyyyy well! Will Jack stay with Riddick? Will J&R stay on Serenity? Will I see more of River? Sooooooooo many questions! Please update!
jenefaner chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I love this! Please continue!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Im surprised we don't see River demonstrating her Reader abilities.
Chibiboku chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
That was really good so far and I can't wait to see what happens nexts...so please update soon.
mommy2onebb chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
I am glad you decided to write more on this. I like where you are going with it. The only thing I can say that is wrong it I can't figure out who is talking sometimes. For example:

"A merc, huh? I bet he's big and stupid. I don't think he likes you, he's probably just impressed. He should be groveling at your feet and pray you don't kill him. Are you gonna kill him?"

Jack shrugged, trying to play it cool, as if she wasn't bothered by it, but he knew different. Riddick knew her and he could tell that she was. He couldn't find much fault with Jack beside the fact that she was like an open book.

Because of the spacing this looks like Riddick said it to Jack, and then she shrugged playing it cool. Then I figure it out in the next sentence. But it makes it hard to read when I have to figure out who's actually saying what all the time. I think it's just the spacing/phrasing though. But hey I'm not the writer I'm just a reader, so I don't know!

Anyway, I hope you plan to keep going with it, I'd love to keep reading.

Mommy2onebb (*_*)
Tuuna chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Wohoooo! A new chapter :D givenhow rare Riddick/River fics are that's friggin amazing! though no River in this chapter :( but I can't really be sad about that since I'm absolutely thrilled about the update and besides, she'll be in the future chapters I hope :D
chacra chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
yay! thanks for the update! and yeah i know how how busy you can get with school... really it sucks! but well good luck! and yeah upadate soon!

wonder how riddick will react to a full "conversation" with river! bet it will "weird" and fun!

good luck again with your exams!
forestreject chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I'm surprised that River hasn't been poking around the med bay(?) yet.
Tempest S chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
So who are the pairs in this?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »