Reviews for We Became Us
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
As always, I love it!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
It is so true. I don't believe your essence changes, but experiences change your opinions, outlooks, behaviors, & beliefs. You're the same, but different.
By the Sounding Sea chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is one of the very, very few good high school reunion stories I have found. Most are sort of ridiculous and poorly written. This is all around great.
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Aaaaaww that was sooo cute... Yea, I don't believe they would've been together. Socially, they were on different levels. Wished the actual episode went like this.

Small thing here: Isn't Brennan actually 7 years younger than Booth? She's 35 and Booth's 42.
Ondiac chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awwwww, I loved this! Much better than the actual episode was!
IrishGirl95 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
that was great. i love it!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
luv it!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was so cute! And I can totally see them doing that too! I don't remember if Andy Fluger actually made an appearance in the actual episode. Did he?
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 6/6/2010

I adored this!
Luxuride chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This totally made me fangirl inside. Thanks for a great read. :)
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
ngaaw :) sweet.
the punchline chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
a little out of character i reckon, but it's okay because it was still a fabulous read. uber sweet and i loveloveLOVED booth's game. that part was very in-character i think :)

a great piece!
inzaghina chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
What a sweet little one-shot.

I would love to see them going to her High School reunion, so that her former classmates could see what a brilliant scientist and amazing persone she's become.

Booth taking her to class had to be the sweetest thing in the world.

Thanks for sharing!
LoveBones15 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh. My. Gawd.

That was AMAZING!

I can only hope the episode is half as good as your fic.

opheliablack chapter 1 . 1/29/2010