Reviews for We Became Us
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Very sweet! I'm glad that he could make her feel better about the whole situation! Wonderful!
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was so sweet. And so them! I love you you worked the dazzling reference in here too. ;-)
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hi there,

You know I smiled the whole way through this even at the parts that were sad, because Booth was with her and he was making it all right again...I love though how after all his cajoling to get her there he finally realised just why she did not want to go and how he understood that...how he apologised to her...I just found the whole thing so sweet...Happy New Year to you too...and looking forward to lots more wonderful stories from you in 2010...

Ger
adama-thrace chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw this was amazingly adorable! : D

This is going straight to my favorite stories list.
loveless-romantics chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wonderful job as always! I loved Brennan's revealing of her feelings and how Booth walked her to "class". Incredibly sweet!
Midnight Callwel chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I loved this. It's just so sweet.
dovepage chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Liked it, very sweet story and very in character. Thanks
MissyAlexM chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Lovely!
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw! Best 2010 Bones fanfic story ever! Poor Brennan :( But, yay for Booth! I LOVED how Booth walked her to class as her "boyfriend"; too cute! ... Once again, amazing job!

Can't wait for you to post a new fic!

Michelle
BB chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
So cute, I loved it :)
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was cute. Way to start 2010. ;)
my-completeness chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
ah this was so sweet! i LOVE Booth! He is such a sweetheart, and with your writing you can really picture him doing that. Good work! Gotta love Twitter ;)
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Love, love, love! I love the way you did that! Very awesome!

Can't wait for that ep. Hart and Stephen are such teasers on Twitter

:D Sam
memento1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I LOVED this story. I was really skeptical about the premise, but I firmly believe a good writer can make the most cliched premise believable and interesting, and that's just what you did. It didn't turn into "Bones is glad she went to her reunion" - it gives her the benefit of knowing herself and what she will not enjoy, and has Booth seeing and respecting that. They were so in-character, and it had warm and fuzzy moments like the dancing and the kissing without being overdone and cheesy. I LOVE how they kiss, and it's sweet and touching and memorable, but it's not a "big thing". They continue their conversation, they don't immediately start angsting or going at it like rabbits - it's a natural progression, and it doesn't change who they are or how they act with each other. LOVE it.

Plus it has just that little bit of redemption for those of us who were slightly nerdy or social outcasts in high school. It's a feel-good piece that leaves that glow for more than a few minutes after reading. Thank you for such an enjoyable read!
HeartofaScientist chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
that was SO GOOD. thats really all i can say. pure amazingness. love.

~Ash