Reviews for Only Those Who Have One
regeris chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I was about to write one like this. You've written it for me. Great job!
Soulfire72 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Nice one-shot. I haven't really encountered writing difficulties with BlackWarGreymon, yet, but it's good to see something that makes sense. I'll need as much writing on him as I can find. You're right; he does internal monologues quite a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This fic didn't work for me. Your Black War Gremon is missing depth and sounds whiny and childish to me.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
A good short story. A very good perspective from BlackWarGraymon's predicament.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Nice. I have to agree with you there. Inner monologues suit BlackWarGreymon best.
TehBot chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Absolutely astounding one shot. I love how you portray BlackWarGreymon. And the last line was great. It's nice that you watched all of 02 before writing this. It was a really good idea.
Becca Stareyes chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I really liked this story. The title was well-chosen, and I thought you nailed BlackWarGreymon's voice.
Heleentje chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Fun fact: my first thought when I read the title was 'those who have a heart'

Gotta say that I like the idea of the search for meaning being someone's meaning of life, especially if that someone is BWG. He's such a fascinating character. By all means he shouldn't be who he is, but he is so anyway.

And I can go on a tangent about parents and liking them, but suffice to say that I would react the same way as BWG does. His thoughts one being the object of people's hate sadden me, but yeah, once again, it's IC. I'm glad he managed to figure out some things though. And consider Agumon as a friend.