Reviews for The Hardest Choice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It bad that ziva was raped but this was a good story
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
She reached the bed and curled up wrapping her arms around her sore and broken body. She let the tears she had kept back fall. She cried until her eyelids were rough and red. Then she screamed into her pillow. She wrapped her hands round her empty stomach crying over the hardest choice she ever had to make.
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Wow! This was good. I am pro-choice, but I'm pro-life. I don't know if that makes sense. But, then again...a lot of things in this world don't. I have a question though. Who was the father Saleem or Yafir?
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Awesome! Thanks for recommending this! I like that Ziva confided in Jordan. I love the whole idea behind this story. It was very in-character for Ziva, IMO. The writing was good, it flowed very well. Nice job!
Molly Annice chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Thank you for writing this story. There needs to be more Pro-choicer's coming out of the closet in this day and age with the laws they want to come forward.
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Very real and convincing. I had wondered what could've happened in Somalia. I hope your Ziva can heal. Wonderful job.
Annie chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Great job. I like your writing and I feel this was a realistic story about an important topic, but poor Ziva.

I'm pro-choise as well. In a perfect world people wouldn't be have to have abortions, but since the world isn't perfect there must be a choise.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
was sad. but india was nice. ziva so lonely.
Cricket Songs chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Kudos! A nice little oneshot. Very emotional, as it ought to be. And I think that steering clear of Ziva's convictions regarding the issue was wise, as she's never made any indications of what her views would be (outside her own circumstance) in the show.

Maybe not the best idea to include your own political statement, even in the A/N, though. I only say that because it's asking for wrongful flaming...people will most likely be distracted by your political statement and forget about the story, and then you'll just have bull-headed reviewers trying to turn your story into a debate forum. :P

Just a suggestion.

Good job, keep it up.

- Cricket
MissBlueStarling chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Are you continuing this? I'd love a 2cnd chapter where Tony finds out and comforts her, that't be so cute.
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I agree with the other reviewers. You didn't take the easy way out or use it as a device for Tony to comfort Ziva. I thought it was a brave story about a brave character.
ZivaFan chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I am against abortion, but I think in the end it should be a decision for the individual, not a law. I think you wrote this beautifully. It is a very difficult decision to make and you shoed that too. I hope to read more from you.
Nemisses chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Strong story and I couldn't agree with you more.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I liked this story.

You have a very valid point; Ziva did not wait this baby nor did she have any choice in it's conception. She had every right to have an anbortion.

Very in character, well done!
Ishty chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
amen to that *I'm not religios though xD*

I really get upset about authors who try to handle this topic but then they back off cause of those many people who review and tell the author to make Ziva keep the baby, adoption or lose it naturally... wth... don't they own a backbone to stand up for their opinion?

okay .. i'm rambling xD

Sry about that. point is i really really liked your story

I really hope more people will review this story )

also since most ppl come from one special country where it seems to be frowned upon.. well you get what i mean ;)