Reviews for Here Comes the Sun
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Loved it
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is so great. I love the interaction between Burt and Kurt, how Burt tries to make him feel better and is so worried later - adorable! And I couldn't stop laughing at some parts. My favorite:

"Does this outfit say I'm-out-and-proud-and-with-my-hot-boyfriend-and-don't-care-about-what-you-think-but-please-please-don't-hurt-him?"
"That's a lot to ask of an outfit, isn't it?"
Kurt glared, "You're useless."
The last day chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great work !

I just love it ! D
MariaHime chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
hahhahah sooo awesome :D Of course Kurt would be the one to want to keep their relationship secret .
and i love how you know stuff about EVERYTHING. I mean I have no idea what "He was so worried, he inserted the transmission to a Toyota into a Ford and spent half an hour trying to find a clutch in an automatic." means, but it sounds pretty damn bad hahah
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
nice
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Loved it!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I will forever call this the story of how Burt Hummel learned to do the Single Ladies dance to surprise his son for graduation. You are a (glee writers) mind-reader and an excellent story teller.
I loved seeing Kurt and Burt interacting and knowing Burt still has the ability to make his son laugh.
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loved this! I really thought it was well written! :)
TwilightEclps chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I laughed the whole time!
Love it!
Marionet chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I loved this :) The park-part was so amazing, the dancing and jungle bars and "don't worry, Daddy, I won't tell Mommy you weren't watching me" and Becky wanting kids that can sing and not being sure it could happen with Burt as their father. Your Burt is amazing, not that he ever is anything else, but this one is especially amazing. I like your sense of humor, you're absolutely brilliant with dialogue and keeping the characters in character. Thank you for sharing this and keep up the wonderful work!
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Pillow muffled laughter. Your writing makes me laugh so much! Fabulous D

Over and out.
scorpionika chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Awesome-sauce little story x) Especially Burt dancing Beyonce and telling stories about kid!Kurt *_

Thanks for sharing xo

Hugs!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
this is good
SnowWhite06 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
cute
congotandsja chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is brilliant! !I LOVE IT! SO MUCH! :D

I was crying and laughing and, oh, it was wonderful.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »