Reviews for Love at Daybreak
QUEENOFTHEDEMONS chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
i know i'm going to love this story hope you keep writing please
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hi there! I like it so far! Update soon, I'm totally ready for some Edward action .
deathpenity17 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
go on ...
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
gr8 start plz continue it.
NoxWillow chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Well I'm interested to see where this story goes so I will definately keep my eye on it!

Also I don't think they are near New York. It's to dry and desert like to be New York. Maybe Los Angeles?
Broken-Snitch chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
This sounds like a neat plot you should update D
arysoakheart chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Love, love, love, love it! Absolutely love it :)

Can't wait to read the next chap!

redgirl438112 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I look forward to reading this!
Dragoonfliy chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Nice. It'll be cool to get a glimpse of the inner workings of vampire society!

I do have to be honest and say I fear most OC's in their Mary Sue possibilities. BUT I'm looking forward to see real chapters of this (DAYBREAKERS fanfic! WOOT!).

Because Frankie will be in it.

I have the HUGEESST crush on Frankie and his cute little nose.
ElectricGrint chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It looks like this is going to be good! I'm definitely going to check it out. I'm a big Daybreakers fan. I'd have my fic up by now, but I just joined so have to wait two days.

I'll be coming back to read more! :)
Stranded chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved this movie and find your idea interesting. I look forward to reading the first chapter. I thought it neat that Edward became hotter once he was human - though the eyes before rocked. Also, I thought the website was funny where it compares the movies to Twilight ... "Our vampires don't sparkle". I hope you can put some of the same humour into your story.
Willow-Ivy23 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I can't wait to read your story, sounds interesting. I hope more people write more Daybreakers fanfiction, I am also working on contributing as well.
Corky the Quirk chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
O, this sounds quite interesting! I loved the movie, Ethan Hawke is so awesome. My favorite though was Micheal Dorman; I just adored Frankie :) I'm eager to see where you take this!
AlyssaMichelle07 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
yay ive been waiting for a daybreakers fanfic ) edward dalton is one sexy vampire lol
arysoakheart chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Can't wait to read this :) Saw the movie opening night & i've been looking for a good fic to it since then :)

Sounds great, once again, can't wait.