Reviews for Dense as Flour
Basil Allegri chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Haha! That's so very THEM. Nice job writing all the character's personalities.
Nosuka chan chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Haha!

I don't hate you!

WELL I DON'T HATE YOU EITHER!

I'd hate to see what they'd do if they really did hate each other!
Nosuka chan chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
muahaha, yes, the akward DOES sound like it has potential! And what's a romance novel (in this case, fanfiction) that doesn't have a little bit of pain, heartbreak, regret and sadness? Absolutely boring! *smirks evilly and walks off with an evil grin*
Nosuka chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh kami, hayate really is in serious denial. It's like he's trying to drown himself in it. And splitting her brain open like a watermelon? Umm, pretty creepy if you ask me.
CherryBlossom210 chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Not bad... really skilled at this writing stuff.
fringeperson chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
hilarious and adorable and utterly, utterly perfect. Thank you.
xEternal-Sakurax chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Wow, Just a few hours after finally getting around to reading and reviewing the previous chapter, you post this masterpiece up :D

Really loved it, I laughed several times!

I do hope you keep writing as this is one of the best fan fictions I have read in a long time!
xEternal-Sakurax chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I agree, an scene where they end up confronting each other would finish this perfectly, though I must say it would be sad to end it in one more chapter. I really love your writing.
fringeperson chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Oh yes, an awkward confrontation/confession would be a marvelous finale to these wonderful companion pieces!
TheMagicalMarker chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Dang, that was good. I was sad to know that it was only a oneshot, but I must say, I really enjoyed it despite it's brevity. Your little story was very entertaining and had a lot of good/funny metaphors or similes in it. Dear Lord. I loved it. :I
xEternal-Sakurax chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This fic was really cute! Hayate being too proud to talk to Sasame.

The spilled his guts like a twelve year old girl at a slumber party really made me laugh out loud!

Hope you continue to write!

Jeanne