Reviews for Bella Swan, Pregnant and Furious
Baba chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
better than what really happened when she was pregnant with Renesmee
femMalkavian chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Who ever wrote this is seriously stupid I hate this story . It is worse than a three year old drawing a straight line but instead they draw squiggles.
Cecil the Snail chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
As Ghandi once said, “Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.”

That certainly is the case here, an expert weaving of multiple fantasies and worlds into one tight enriching story.

Beyond beauty - enlightening.

why chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This was amazing. Having studied Hamlet and other great works of classic literature I can honestly say I have never been so touched by a story in my life. I was gripped. At first I wasn't sure where the fic was going with the ninjas and pirates, but then once the Nazis arrived I understood, and that's when it got exciting. Thank you so much for posting this, I am changed. Maybe forever.
Rainy Meadows chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Skyla Pearl chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I've reviewed this before as an Anon but one day I hope to write a fic nearly as half as good as this one. I am not worthy.

By the way, I did show it to my Twilight obsessed cousin and she thought I was insane. She was only merely pointing out the obvious.
Raven of the black forest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I... There are no words...
GingerDixie chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I came here to propose. Will you marry me?
GGMK chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Each time I read this, it gets more and more epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is a thing of beauty and a joy forever.
jill chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
"The end?" I sure hope so. Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
me chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
this is dumb and random shit. what that hell was going thru ur brain? ah yes, you were probobly high. Thats what it was
Mr. Manguy chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is the most wonderful fanfic I have ever read. I seriously want to know what drugs you were taking when you wrote this.
PotassiumNickelIron chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Frickin' awesome. The best Twilight fanfic ever written, hands-down.