Reviews for Bella Swan, Pregnant and Furious
DesuUsagi chapter 1 . 2/4
The funny thing is that this is entirely possible in Twilight canon. Assuming Bella's in her vampirized form, a thousand ninjas/pirates/etc would be obliterated.
gentlemen genocide machine chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
not dubsteps
Storyteller1990 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Wow, of all the fan fictions I've read, this has to be the most entertaining one. You gave Bella more character and independence in one chapter than Stephenie Meyer ever did in four books.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Beautiful fanfic. The words are so eloquently worded and I am very much moved into tears. The plot line was not all over the place and I sense no grammatical errors. A beautiful work of god. *sarcasm*
Baba chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
better than what really happened when she was pregnant with Renesmee
femMalkavian chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
MOAR!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Who ever wrote this is seriously stupid I hate this story . It is worse than a three year old drawing a straight line but instead they draw squiggles.
Cecil the Snail chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
As Ghandi once said, “Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.”

That certainly is the case here, an expert weaving of multiple fantasies and worlds into one tight enriching story.

Beyond beauty - enlightening.

6/10
why chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This was amazing. Having studied Hamlet and other great works of classic literature I can honestly say I have never been so touched by a story in my life. I was gripped. At first I wasn't sure where the fic was going with the ninjas and pirates, but then once the Nazis arrived I understood, and that's when it got exciting. Thank you so much for posting this, I am changed. Maybe forever.
Rainy Meadows chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This. Is. GLORIOUS.
Skyla Pearl chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I've reviewed this before as an Anon but one day I hope to write a fic nearly as half as good as this one. I am not worthy.

By the way, I did show it to my Twilight obsessed cousin and she thought I was insane. She was only merely pointing out the obvious.
Raven of the black forest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I... There are no words...
GingerDixie chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I came here to propose. Will you marry me?
GGMK chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Each time I read this, it gets more and more epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is a thing of beauty and a joy forever.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »