Reviews for Now I Lay Me
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I'm getting emotional, just thinking that they'd have gone through this on the night of The Fire... *cries*
Sanshal chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awww...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
awww! this was so cute i actually cried!
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Excellent!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
AW! This was absolutely adorable! Little Dean and little Sammy just turn me to mush - I've lost my heart to those boys I tell you!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
You captured the beauty of family here, without dark shadows. A serene moment.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
She felt a hard kick against her belly, which she took to be agreement. She chuckled—not even born yet and already Sammy knew what she did: he was going to have the best big brother in the world.

OH MAN. :'D SUCH A WARM AND CUDDLY ENDING!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was honey-sweet. *melts*

Those were indeed golden times back then. *sigh*
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I knew this was gonna be a good fic when I was giggling right off the bat! Mary having to "wrangle" Dean into PJs and under the blankets! And then Dean's, "An’ pwease make Baby Sammy be borned soon"...so awesomely cute! But the second-to-last paragraph was my absolute favorite, with Mary talking to an unborn Sammy. It gave me glimpses of the future, of all the times we've seen Sam and Dean fight, make up, protect each other, fight for each other. What an amazing fic. I'll be adding this one to my favs!
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
*melts* Gah, this such a sweet moment between Mary and Dean (baby Sammy too)! I love Dean's prayer and I love Mary speaking to unborn Sammy about coming soon. Yeah, really I have nothing else to say except this is a beautiful story!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hey hun

awh very sweet. Dean was cute at that age and dammit if he hasn't just got better and better!

bev xx
Micaiah chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
That was so incredibly sweet and so freaking heartbreaking, knowing everything that they have been through. Wasn't long after this when all of Dean's childhood innocence was gone forever. And Dean most definitely is "da bestest big brover ever"
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I'm going to have to agree. Tiny Dean saying prayers and talking about being a big brother is probably enough to make anyone mushy. can i just say right now that tomorrow when the new eps come back, its going to be epic?
marinawings chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This story is absolute preciousness! Dean as a little (very little) boy seems so much how Dean would be at that age, before all the horrors he faces harden him. He already has a deep concern for his family and longs for the companionship of his brother. That's spot-on Dean. Haha, and I love the description at the beginning, how Mary compares getting Dean to bed with corralling wild horses. How very Winchester! And baby Sammy's kick at the end... Yep, Sam, you're gonna have the best big brother ever. This story is fantastic. I love it.
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
you know what...i realized that i had just read this one yesterday and i forgot to review...this story was so damn cute. pls tell me your gonna write one with sam dean and mary after sam is born? would love to read that.

love