Reviews for My life married to a monster
Pupyluv247 chapter 22 . 6/15
Can you write a sequel about the pregnancy the world world would be a better place if you did
Ketsia chapter 22 . 10/24/2015
Before I begin, I would like you to note that I am typing this on my phone so the grammar will be sub par at best! I'm not sure if you still check this stories comments or not, but I felt the strong need to comment on this story! First and foremost, I want to say thank you. I found this story when I was in a very rough patch in my life, my brother and his wife had just past away and I was beyond distraught. This story was a god-sent for me. For a little while I could escape into a world with a dangerously hot Victor Creed and the most amazing lead female character ever! Katy's sense of humor and comments made me laugh out loud as I imagined Victor's face as she made those comments. I loved those two's relationshp; it made me melt inside. I loved finding this book and have the honor of be able to read it. There were times I got so wrapped up in the story I was more concerned about these characters' problems than real life. It was almost as though I was in their world...haha that sounds awkard seeing as there was some hot scenes...makes me sound like I was just standing there watching...okayyyyyy sorry lol! Anyways, thank you for such a brilliant story! Thank you for helping me find laughter and joy through these two characters in such a rough patch. Honestly, I really can't tell you how much your story helped me. I know it sounds dumb but for just a little while I could get away from the noise of the world and my grief and just fall in love with Katy's character. I cheered for her, laughed with her, worried about her, and of course felt some jealously she got a hunk like Victor.
I really really wish you hadn't stopped writing the prequel. I'm sure you have your reasons, but I'm going to miss reading about these two. I don't know you, but I can tell from your writing that you were passionate about what you wrote. You seemed to really enjoy it and you wrote so well that I could see these stories becoming a book! I'm sad you have chosen not to continue, not that I'm telling you to continue. (Like I said I'm sure you have your reasons). Regardless, I'll miss Katy's witty banter and crazy mind! I'll miss Victor's growling communication and his relationshp with Katy. He might not express it clearly, but he loves her as much as is possible for him.
Thank you for this story! You truly are a brilliant writer and I'm forever in your debt for allowing me to find this amazing story! Best of luck to all your future endeavors and should you chose to write on here again, I'll be sure to review like crazy!

Your fan,
Ketsia :)
Caroline chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
If I was her I would look at Steven and say "just go die in a fucking hole you asshole!"
RickyH chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Awww his such a Horrifying sweet monster!

Love it
RickyH chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is great! I love how you bring Victor to life still so brutal but yet so loving, love this, I am now at chapter 3!

Please write more!
Jess'snape3 chapter 22 . 6/11/2013
Its a good story, but are you gone make a sequel? I really like Kate and victor here.
ONP-MCM chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
I did not see that ending at all, no I did a little. I had an idea in the back mind but damn it still shocked the shizznuggets out of me. Great Story .bravo bravo
Opera123 chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
I am so thankful you shared your story.
Opera123 chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
I love how you end a chapter. You make it an art form.
Opera123 chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Love how you work humour into your writings. I find myself laughing so suddenly.
Opera123 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
" Better to have one in your bed than under it… warmer that way."
Great writing.
I don't believe anyone could have written this story better.
Opera123 chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
This story is almost as good as chocolate and whiskey on a friday night.
Opera123 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Reader just eat up chapters with this story.
Opera123 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Your chapters are very visual.
Opera123 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I really liked the first two chapters and now i am going to read the rest.