Reviews for Was it a Dream?
Neko chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Please,please,please,please,please,pease,PLEASE MAKE MOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE IT!You history ROCK'S!
Cassie chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
It's been awhile since I read any fanfiction - even longer since I've written any! xD. I'm really liking this story - I just beat the game overall for a second time yesterday, and I've been really inspired to do some fanart. I was arguing how good the plot of the game is with a friend who only did one playthrough, and was trying to get a picture of Liddell's red pendant to show him, and couldn't. Instead, I found this. xD. Your writing style is pretty good, imo. But I'm guessing you lost all inspiration or something? Looks like you haven't updated in a year and a half. xD.
I was wondering, though, why has there been no mention of Dayna or the other Tauth Dolls? I would love to see a battle at some point of her using Dayna or one of the Princess dolls to help her again.
Ariya Vanna chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
eeeeh?where is cha[ter 12...its already a years,miss!
ya girl123 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
your doing a awsome job with the chapters, yes i do have the game and finished it twice
MintChocolate188 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
lol thank you for this chapter i usually sing when i read but there were some points in this chapter(and other chapters for that matter) where i couldn't sing because i was laughing to hard but your too good of a writer for fanfiction. don't get me wrong i love your stories but you should try to get a book published,yes i think your that good no go fly away to your destiny
Midnight Shadow Cat chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
hey do you know where i could get a really good walkthrough for the game?
UndeadChick4 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Sounds like the beginning to a good story!

I like how you added in quotes from the

Angelic Gamer chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
love this chapter. glad to see u back writing
Chocopipe chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
I love this !
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
Ah! please do continue! this is so good! . (pleases w/ sugar, ice cream, whipped cream and a cherry on tops?)
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
ahhhh, that was the one thing that i always got confused w/. ; oh gosh, im so stupid. [eld witchanne of course; eld witch's two daughtersnever shown, simply mentioned] agh. im so stupid. i completely forgot.
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
There r two daughters of the witch tribes queen. r u reffering to Tsuru as one of them perchance? Anne was the only one mentioned in the game. although...the other sister was mentioned by the cactus' in Al'Sahra.
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
XD u did the Mad Hatter perfectly (from the game). ; but, again. the white rabbit speaks only in poetic song. that is all. . i swear, i mean this 100% truthfully that this would make a great seequel (if they ever will make a sequel).
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Perfect! wow! the only thing was that the white rabbit speaks in a poetically cryptic way. ; otherwise, Perfect!
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
O.o...omg. this would be SO perfect for the sequel if NIS ever will make a sequel. . OMG they had better make a sequel! please continue!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »