Reviews for A Dirge for The Ruins
Akya North chapter 1 . 9/20
Dear Peridot Tears, Thanks for writting "A Dirge for The Ruins".I have read it and I love it very much.I want to share it with fans of Hetalia in C I am wondering if I will be allowed to translate it into Chinese and post the translated version on to Chinese websites, Absolutly no money will be made from it. Also, I will state that you are the author and put the link of the fic at the biginning of the text. Thank you again and look forward your reply.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Uwaaaaaa, this is so amazing! I love your writing style! And I love this fic—it's fantastic! You captured Taiwan's perspective perfectly (IMHO) and I really love your Japan. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
sonofon chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I happened to chance by the archives, and then I saw this! :D Very lovely Japan/Taiwan. Your use of diction was pretty and it fit the pairing and the story. Taiwan's history with Japan is pretty complicated (and I should know) and it is quite fascinating, I think. XD

(On another note, I totally did not know that you were in the Hetalia fandom! 8D And, wait, do you still remember me from the forum? xD)
Dontmezwitme chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This. This is. This.

I can't talk for the beauty of it! It's like you've superglued my mouth shut with the fic!

[it was a bit choppy in the beginning when you were pointing out that Japan never called China his older brother, but eh. It's easily fixed.]