Reviews for Wait, Who Are You?
mageekyl000 chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
Please please pleas pleas update! I love this story. Please uodate
sha12 chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE. Why the freak will u leave a cliff hanger like that for FIVE years. Just please UDATE!
Whoneedsnames11 chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
Update update update! DO It NOW! WE STILL LOVE YOUR STORY! AAAARRRGHFHGH! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! ITS BEEN FIVE YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! FIVE YEARS! okay sorry I'm done.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
This is honestly the cheesiest shit I've ever read. But I love it so much. Very nice.
gleek chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
It's so good. Keep up the good work.
AllWolfXFox chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
oo please continue. :)
Angel with the Golden Eyes chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
OMG - you have got to continue this story - please please please!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
ok i love your story so far, please continue it's getting really good. i just want you to know you are an awesome writer judging from this story, and you should continue writing. :)
delia cerrano chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
Well Well? Next chapters please - never to late! You got me into this story so you need to lead me out of it not leave me hanging please. I hope Noah & Kurt stay together. Though I like Blaine a hair more.
Lady Constance Malfoy Hummel chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
Please please finish this story I am so loving it
redrose2310 chapter 18 . 5/28/2011
up the date luv
FallOutGleek chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
i really really like this story and i really really hope u're not going to stop now? :( Please update! (though it's been a year i'll still b waiting~)
FallOutGleek chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
HAHA of all the fanfic i've read previously, this is the only one that says Kurt's dad can ACTUALLY cook and Kurt's mum drives a motorcycle! XD
FallOutGleek chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
this is so random but i just wanted to say that i love how i can ACTUALLY see this story happening... i mean, loads of people post up never-will-happen fanfic which i TOTALLY enjoy as well... it's just that urs i can really believe it happening, from Puck mistaking Kurt as Santana to Santana thinking Puck won't lasta week without her and all... yeah i'll review when i'm done with the story as well, definitely :D
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 18 . 3/17/2011
OMG!

please please please please please please! MOREEEE! NOOOOW! you will be my hero my lover my everything...

kind off ...