Reviews for Eclipse: Rise of a hero
pyrojack25 chapter 29 . 12/16/2014
Pretty cool story. ;)
pyrojack25 chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
Uh oh! First Spiderman now Eclipse, this is gonna get bad.
pyrojack25 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Hmm, okay!
Inhuman X chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like so far, I've been thinking about doin a Spider Man fic, so right now I'm reading what I find and so far I likey haha
SomeoneThatIsNotMe chapter 27 . 5/16/2012
I really like this story! Please update! And don't let May or Eclipse die please!
alex 988 chapter 27 . 4/18/2012
cant wait for chapter 28!
Anon chapter 26 . 12/9/2011
Trent Mercer? Nice Dino Thunder reference (if it is lol)

Nice chapter! Subscribed.
krista12 chapter 24 . 10/13/2011
Hi, TheXMan99, I'm a big fan of your Eclipse story. Please post again soon! I look forward to reading it!
Akili-chan chapter 22 . 7/15/2011
Quick question, how old is everyone in this story? Because I keep getting the mental image of Lilly being 24ish and Jack and May being 17, but you say that Lilly and Jack were in school together. And maybe it's just me but I STILL have a hard time keeping Jack's timeline right, even after rereading the entire story, though I am one of those who has a hard time with those sometimes.

I do like how you had more emotions in this bit, though you should have more showing and less telling. The last bit of this story was really, really nice. Poor Caitlin :( I'm wondering how the rest of the Parkers are going to react to Jack now that he's home though.

Very small pet peeves, Pride and Prejudice should be done like that, not as Pride and prejudice. You also made a few spelling errors (like I'm one to talk lol). And also, just how does the book remind Lilly of her and Jack meeting? Is it because it's a famous love story? Or did he remind her of someone from the book?

Overall, I think you've gotten better at writing and hope to see more chapters from you and see you improve :D
Akili-chan chapter 21 . 6/9/2011
First off, it is nice to see that Jack's not perfect. However, you seem to have just suddenly dumped it upon us. It would have been nice to get hint of his 'bad' side before suddenly Venom attacks and we get a info dump all of a sudden about his dad dying and Jack being depressed and suddenly turning to drinking.

I'm also interested on just HOW April is suddenly normal. She's been infused with the symbiote all her life, and it's a part of her. Just how has she managed to get through having it all sucked out of her without dying? And would she not still have her spider powers?

I do love how in your fic Peter's acting like a father towards April. It made me a bit sad in the comics when he was just more or less "Meh, you're here because the others want you to be." Though I guess I could see his point.

I also liked the bit between May and Jack's mom, it's nice to see emotional bits in stories. Though 'Caitlin again referring if her husband was still with them he'd convince Jack' seemed a bit awkward. You shouldn't have to tell us what people are referring to, it would have been better to just have her say what she said and leave it at that, people will understand what you're talking about.

You spelled Norman/Normie's name wrong, I don't know if you have a bad spellchecker or if you don't have any comics with his name in them, but I doubled checked. Also, the whole part with Lily was a bit confusing. I really hope you’re going to tell us something about her, like why the hell she would knock out some teenager who’s on the run and make him fight her before asking if he’s doing ok. You can make her really interesting or really bland, and I’m really hoping she’ll turn out interesting.

Sorry for the super long review, I guess this is what happens when I don’t read for a couple chapters.
MoonSpider95 chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Another good chapter! But, tell me if I'm onto something here. Am i sensing romantic/adventurous daydreaming self-insertion with the character of Eclipse?
MoonSpider95 chapter 19 . 4/27/2011
Just finished reading all you have. I'm hooked! Keep it up!
MoonSpider95 chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
hey! finally decided to check out this fic and read up to chpt 4. Pretty good all in all, but one thing that bugged me was May being described as a redhead. She has brown hair. (I'm a big fan of hers, I'm picky, lol)

Other than that its just repeated words/spelling stuff you need to watch out for but whatever it doesn't bother me this is still great stuff and I'll read more soon.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
Nice...
Akili-chan chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Venom? Or at least one of the many bits taken from it in the comics (poor thing has got to have bits and pieces all over the world by now)? Or is it going to be something completely different?

I like how you’re writing the romance, it’s a lot more realistic then having the two suddenly in love and together without the whole superhero/past thing getting a bit in the way. However, I might suggest making Jack have a few weaknesses or quirks that make him not so perfect. It’s a tad boring to have someone who is always going to win at something (even if it is 2nd place) every single time.