Reviews for The Last Gift
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Ahh how bittersweet... I enjoyed reading this.

Good luck with your writer's muse'
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Beautiful! The ending was just perfect.
napafun chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
" live well, my childrend" I'm touching with this one!
Darkover chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was a touching story. There aren't enough good stories that tell of Aragorn's experiences with his adoptive Elven family, or that explore his relationship with Elrond. You have done a good job of portraying both, with the interesting approach of Elrond bestowing "gifts" that Aragorn/Estel did not fully appreciate until after he was grown. And isn't that often the case between children and their parents? Thank you for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
chocolatequeen chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is my idea of a perfect Aragorn/Arwen story. The most beautiful aspect of their story is the sacrifice involved, from everyone.

Elrond is perhaps my favorite character and certainly my favorite Elf. He suffered so much loss in his life-father, mother, brother, wife, countless friends... and now his daughter. You captured his grief as well as what it is I love the most about him. He was always willing to give to those he loved.
KyMahalei chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is an absolutely beautiful piece. I love the vignettes that you chose and the details (like Estel putting horsey’s foot in his mouth) are tangible and fully believable. You did an excellent job of capturing the poignant, bittersweet affect of the moment. This story was rightfully chosen for first place at Teitho. Well done!
Lillz chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
beautiful. very well written, and with such a bittersweet ending. x
Emily chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Very sweet. Aragorn as a kid was totally cute, and I was very concerned for the twins in the middle. Yikes. : (

But the end...

Beyond words.
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very moving and lovely - and it brought home the emotional cost of Aragorn's relationship with Arwen to all concerned, in a way I don't always "get" from reading the books. Well done.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very well written and moving. Well done.

Hugs,

Sarah x
iccle fairy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
lovely :)
VeronicaD13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Such a heartwarming story! I love it! Thanks for writing!
Anearin chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Alovely little tale :) Very much enjoyed, thanks for sharing!

Anea
dinopoodle chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really like this its a nice piece, good job.
Macheil chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Thank you! This story was wonderful...Macheil