Reviews for Melpomene
Yeah chapter 1 . 5/19
Yeah, i don't think Rae would keep a diary. Diaries always get read and found by someone! Always! So, yeah, no.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I thought it was BB who let her diary
Auralee Grayson chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
AWWWWWWWW. One thing putting 'BBRae' in the summary totally gave it awary... but other than that, I love that Robin is the one who loved Raven and she rejected him... I don't see much of that in this fandom, I'm glad you included it.
daughterofwater chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
SporkWoman chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Oh, this breaks my heart into pieces! I have never come across a story where Robin is the rejected one. But it is refreshing! And wonderfully written! I look forward to reading more from you
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was simply marvelous!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I liked it. Also I am a journaler, particularly when I'm upset. I'd imagine that in some ways, writing emotions would help her deal with them when they couldn't be repressed. Good read but sad. I give you kudos for making me feel sorry for the emo Robin.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Wow. As unlikely as I believe this to be, I can't deny it was a good fiction.
Latezz123 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh my god... My heart just broke into pieces. I really thought it was meant for Robin, but I already have a hunch from the beginning when I saw BBRae at the summary. But it was very nice tho. Good good!
Ravenn03 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
She might keep a diary, it's good way to work out your feelings...I dunno. This was cute. I liked it a lot. At first I thought it was Beastboys POV because I didn't expect Robin to pry into her diary but, I was surprised. Either way it was good. I honestly thought she was talking about Robin too so, I can see his mistake but hey, can't blame her for choosing Beastboy. He's cute and funny :D