Reviews for The Psychic Vortex Continuum
BurningCrashingRaining chapter 7 . 8/4
Hi. Okay, I realise that it's been forever since you've updated and I'm sure real life just got in the way, because trust me, I know ALL about that, but I've just tumbled across your story and I've fallen completely in love with it. Everything that you've written is just so lovely and poignant and makes me ache, but in the very best of ways. I grew up in a small town in California, so while I may not be able to relate to a lot of what Penny has lived, the ghost one has been spot on and so has the psychic one. I'm not naive enough to believe that one review could change your mind and bring you back to this story, but I thought you should know that it's still appreciated and loved. Okay, that's all. Have a wonderful day!
E chapter 8 . 4/10
Love this story. You give Penny so much depth. I hope you will be able to come back and continue.
Sessha Lebeau chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Loooooooove it! God Leonard it so whiny.
mowgli chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
This is such a unique and beautiful story I hope you continue it
sweet-strawberry69 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
So.. Out next weekend? that was in April of 2012.. Did you stop forever?
Lucy's Echos chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
I loved reading this, I loved how it was written and seeing Little-Penny, she's really cute, I zoned out everything when I was reading this, I really hope that this will get finished or updated or something, Its just a too good to leave unfinished.
helenluvsboo chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I really like this fanfiction and I'm looking forward to more chapters! :)
Livvy22 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Great stories! I love them! I hope Penny does something psychic in the current time!
Cory Rye Solomon chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love your story. I also know you haven't written any new chapters in a long while. I hope you concidering doing so, it is too wonderful of a story to leave unfinished. Good luck
MamaB chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Please follow up...you can't just leave us hanging here, can you?

This is lovely.
Magemaster chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I love this story.
jslee102 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
I have really enjoyed what I have read so far and hope that you pick this up again in the future.
thumbelina.rocks chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Beautiful! :) Hope you still have some inspiration! I'll keep reading no matter how long it takes to finish.
Rokimbo chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
I LOVE your fic! All that wonderful backstory on Penny. She's so frequently one-dimensional on the show that fics like this are really a godsend! Please, please, please won't you post another chapter? It's been soooooo long! :-/
tjenkins91 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
great story, looking forward to the next update :D