Reviews for The Psychic Vortex Continuum
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 8 . 4/27
This is so good and so amazing. And now i'm really sad it's been left unfinished because i feel like the end was going to be utter perfection. And that's a total bummer. Following in case it ever strikes you to pick it up again.
Iagan chapter 5 . 1/20
Well done
Iagan chapter 1 . 1/20
Platinum Blondie chapter 3 . 1/6
Really enjoying this story, looking forward to seeing how it goes
Lauriafern chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
Please, please finish this! It's much too good to sit abandoned.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
*pout* Guess it's too much to hope that this will be continued after all this time.
Oh well. I really love this. Young Penny is adorable. Though I wonder why Penny didn't offer to help her sister pay for Cornell with the money she inherited, even if she can't access it quite yet.
BurningCrashingRaining chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Hi. Okay, I realise that it's been forever since you've updated and I'm sure real life just got in the way, because trust me, I know ALL about that, but I've just tumbled across your story and I've fallen completely in love with it. Everything that you've written is just so lovely and poignant and makes me ache, but in the very best of ways. I grew up in a small town in California, so while I may not be able to relate to a lot of what Penny has lived, the ghost one has been spot on and so has the psychic one. I'm not naive enough to believe that one review could change your mind and bring you back to this story, but I thought you should know that it's still appreciated and loved. Okay, that's all. Have a wonderful day!
E chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
Love this story. You give Penny so much depth. I hope you will be able to come back and continue.
Sessha Lebeau chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Loooooooove it! God Leonard it so whiny.
mowgli chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
This is such a unique and beautiful story I hope you continue it
sweet-strawberry69 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
So.. Out next weekend? that was in April of 2012.. Did you stop forever?
Lucy's Echos chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
I loved reading this, I loved how it was written and seeing Little-Penny, she's really cute, I zoned out everything when I was reading this, I really hope that this will get finished or updated or something, Its just a too good to leave unfinished.
helenluvsboo chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I really like this fanfiction and I'm looking forward to more chapters! :)
Livvy22 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Great stories! I love them! I hope Penny does something psychic in the current time!
Cory Rye Solomon chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love your story. I also know you haven't written any new chapters in a long while. I hope you concidering doing so, it is too wonderful of a story to leave unfinished. Good luck