Reviews for Quality Over Quantity
me chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
... is there a part two...?
MikanXNatsume4ever98 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I love this! It's so totally awesome
unexpected-pretender chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
good one shot!
Devilish Dream chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
It's been a long time since i read your last work TBATB.

and that was really cool..

i found this work as nice as the others of yours.

bestfriends again ha! i like the genre misaki is always furious over Ando for something that he might have done and this time Tono did cross the line on making misaki angry and making Ando's life more miserable.

i enjoyed the reading
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
awww. that was soo sweet of tsubasa-sempai. if only mikan was there to comfort him. LOL

aahh. just confess already will yah? :D

cool story bro :D

LOL

ADIOS
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
You pen name made me think...Tsubasa is a hopeless romantic.
jan.rover chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
..The characters were soooo great! You portrayed the four-including Koko-very well they weren't OOC. :]

I loved how you used the slight conflict from Misaki and Tsubasa's frienship. However, I think it was slightly a cliffhanger...or not. I don't know.

Anyywaaay... I love it! Keep writing! :D
Musafreen chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is freaking adorable, and I now ship them totally and completely.

I love the dialogue, especially EVERYTHING that comes out of Tono's mouth. And the Rui part was just... 8D

Love. :)
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Misaki's maybe means no, ryt? This is so awesome! The best MxT oneshot i have ever read!

NR
Argentum.Alae chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awesome this story's funny. Especially the Koko reading Tsubasa's mind part. And Tono's comments. Make more TsubasaxMisaki!
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Not sensing much romance, but there's definitely humor! :) This is good... Keep writing! :D
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hahaha! I liked the interactions between the two, esepcially when Tono joined. XD Misaki's one of my fav's because she doesn't take sh*t from anyone. . Haha!
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Hm. Nice. :) I like this pairing, but I feel like people don't give them enough "nice" moments, like people enjoy obsessing over their scraps. I'd liked the little ending "...maybe." I usually enjoy writing that ties in little hidden meanings and significance to things throughout the story. It's fun. _

Ja-ne! _-
thedreamer256 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
ahh it's a light sunday morning and reading this makes my boring sunday a whole lot better! espeicially with Tsubasa/Misaki/Tono/Koko. it's a perfect blend of characters and i do love them alot xD perfect blend of misaki and tsubasa goodness and sweetened with sugar (i make it sound like some kind of recipe or something lol) xDDD i always love your romance/humor fanfictions because they accurately describe the characters in gakuen alice. :D keep it up!
MiNi-RAi chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
cute story! those two are really like cat and dog but it makes them look like mikan's mom and dad sometimes. hehe..