Reviews for Soaring
Beautiful! Love it.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
lovely story :)
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I would prefer Draco being the top but this was still good. I hate that Harry left him afterwords. I hate guys who do that. That's why I'll never have one night stands.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
There are no words to describe how... beautiful and sheer brilliance your writing in this one shot is. I cannot believe this does not have more reviews and I'm glad I was able to find your stories and be able to read them to my heart's content. This one shot really brought multitudes of pleasant emotions within me and the goosebumps I have are evidence.
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Greiiy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Whaaaa? How can there NOT be anymore reviews? This was brilliant! I absolutely loooooved it. You have some serious talent. I love it when Draco is on the bottom :P I don't see Harry as a submissive person... but I suppose I can see them swapping positions every now and then, haha. Me and my sick mind -.-

But god, it was really good! Great plot, great grammar, great character development... it had the whole package. Thankyou!
Deloney James chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Lord I am reading all your Darry fics and holy crap you are excellent! I love truth or dare ish fics so I was giddy the entire time I read this. Brilliant work with the smut heh love it.
Hi chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Sigh...that was pleasing.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Loved this. You made the journey from (apparent) hatred to love fluid and convincing.
surafan chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow...just wow...

I already love Harry and Draco but your story totally made me love them even more. Very good job with your take on these two characters and your little story. It was very cute, awesome, freakin' amazing and so adorable!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Excellent story. Loved it. Great ending.
melpomene94 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great story!
idol-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was amazing! I loved everything second of it.
LividPen chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
You are my newest favourite author. You make the characters real. Thank you!