Reviews for Give Him Love
I-Am-The-Catcher-In-The-Rye chapter 30 . 6/7
Dear ,
I have been reading your Harry Potter fanfics for a long time. I love them all! Seriously, you have some real talent! The relationships you builded between the characters of the New Generation are so endearing, they compliment each other so well. My favourite are Albus/Scorpius, Louis/Rorake, Hugo/Alexei. I love your fanfics, but have you hought of writing an original novel? If you do, I'd love to read it, and I am sure it would be a success. You might create a new fandom.
Sincerely,
Your inconditional supporter.
Sela McGrane chapter 2 . 6/4
Rereading this fic for probably the 5th time. I adore it. That said... caught something in this chapter which made me want to ask:

Are you from the south east of the US? In or near Mississippi per chance? You used the phrase "right quick" when James was thinking about needing to take care of the potential problem with the Transfiguration Professor, and I've only every heard that phrase used by one other person, and she was from Mississippi. Just wondering. :)
Yvonne Park chapter 31 . 5/30
Good story! I enjoyed reading it! It was definitely a different pairing. But you brought them together well. I wish there had been more moments of those two actually together and developing their relationship, but what you did have was very good! Great job! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
twinningbigtime chapter 31 . 4/8
Never in a million years would I have thought I'd read this combo & enjoy it! Great writing and story telling by you :) thanks
Neko-Tenchi chapter 31 . 2/29
I dont know how you did it, but you made me get on bored with this pairing. Bravo, 10/10
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 2/29
This is a couple pairing I can honestly say ive NEVER epected or imagined. I actually needed a week to get myself on bored with the idea, but I thought i try it because I absoloutely adore your storis and if you amde me seea pair in Regulas and Teddy (another pair id never imagined) Im sure this wont dissapointv:) Im curious to see how this plays out
Springs breath chapter 31 . 8/24/2015
ok, so this was a GREAT story! it was so addicting I quite literally read it all in one sitting and stayed up till 2 am just to finish. I love your James, he's very well developed and a definite heartthrob but I would have love him to have a few more flaws to make him seem a bit more real. I loved the conflict in Neville and how James' love made him more confident! It would have been so cool to have seen their relationship evolve a bit after Neville gives him a chance. I love the relationship between Seth and James, it caused many an out loud laugh! I wish Albus and Lily had been more involved though, they were in James thoughts but you actually saw them very little. Alright I promise I'm finished! I hope that helped, as a writer I always love honest feedback
Thirdly chapter 31 . 5/26/2015
This was such a good read. I have to admit, I'm quite awful when it comes to leaving reviews. I never like to leave 'one-liner's' or gripe about waiting for the next chapter. So, I tend to wait until most stories are complete before reading them. First, I want to say that I have enjoyed every single story I've read thus far. I believe my most favorites are Only You and Always You, as I went crazy over the idea of the reborn Dumbledore and Gellert...which REMINDS me...are Allan and Gilbert also reincarnations of those two in THIS storyline? Oh, but I would love to read about them again, even if in an alternate storyline like this one.

...And I think I went off on a tangent. This is a great story, the age difference reminiscent of another one I read of yours involving Sirius Black and James S. Potter...Time Between Us? I had mixed feeling about Time Between us, but for some reason, I was perfectly fine with the age difference in this one. And, come to think of it, I don't think it was the age gap at all, but something else that I had mixed feelings about in Time Between us...

Dagnabbit, I keep straying, don't I? THE POINT IS that this was far greater a read than I ever would have imagined. Not that Neville isn't one of my favorite characters, but my head canon for him was with Luna and that idea was shattered by the ending of the series. Still, I never would have imagined him with an offspring of one of his closest friends. I really enjoyed reading the progression of it...how James just kept at it until he wore him down. I also really enjoyed the epilogue.
Ex's and Ohh's chapter 31 . 4/19/2015
Oh flying flapjacks...I've read this a good 3 times and only just realised that Allan and Gilbert are albus and gellert...Jesu Christi I'm silly! Fantastic story, no matter how many times I read it ;P thanks xxoo
Lita Snow chapter 31 . 3/12/2015
This was so good! Absolutely loved it. Fun story, great characters. I adored Seth from the start, he was definitely my favorite original character.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Finally Neville gets some love!
misuky7 chapter 31 . 2/14/2015
This was a beautiful story. Definitely something I would have never thought about. I adored it. :3
ChiffonShock chapter 31 . 12/21/2014
This is one of my faves, I just had to reread it! Only time I've ever read this pairing, and it's beautiful, would love to see more Neville fics!
anonymous chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Oh my god, I could just stop reading here. Given how difficult it is for anything to provoke an emotional response from me, congratulations! Wow. I'm in love with this girl and she is perfectly imperfect and just wonderful, and I don't have a snowball's chance in hell with her because she's straight. Reading this got me thinking about how stupid I've been acting, falling over myself offering to do things for her, trying to do makeup to impress her, I even texted her poetry at sunrise once because I am apparently that sappy. PERSPECTIVE! Anyway I guess I'll go finish reading this. They get a happy ending right? Right?!
YoChicken chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
Andromeda is so kick-a**! love her and the boys!