Reviews for Give Him Love
Springs breath chapter 31 . 8/24
ok, so this was a GREAT story! it was so addicting I quite literally read it all in one sitting and stayed up till 2 am just to finish. I love your James, he's very well developed and a definite heartthrob but I would have love him to have a few more flaws to make him seem a bit more real. I loved the conflict in Neville and how James' love made him more confident! It would have been so cool to have seen their relationship evolve a bit after Neville gives him a chance. I love the relationship between Seth and James, it caused many an out loud laugh! I wish Albus and Lily had been more involved though, they were in James thoughts but you actually saw them very little. Alright I promise I'm finished! I hope that helped, as a writer I always love honest feedback
Thirdly chapter 31 . 5/26
This was such a good read. I have to admit, I'm quite awful when it comes to leaving reviews. I never like to leave 'one-liner's' or gripe about waiting for the next chapter. So, I tend to wait until most stories are complete before reading them. First, I want to say that I have enjoyed every single story I've read thus far. I believe my most favorites are Only You and Always You, as I went crazy over the idea of the reborn Dumbledore and Gellert...which REMINDS me...are Allan and Gilbert also reincarnations of those two in THIS storyline? Oh, but I would love to read about them again, even if in an alternate storyline like this one.

...And I think I went off on a tangent. This is a great story, the age difference reminiscent of another one I read of yours involving Sirius Black and James S. Potter...Time Between Us? I had mixed feeling about Time Between us, but for some reason, I was perfectly fine with the age difference in this one. And, come to think of it, I don't think it was the age gap at all, but something else that I had mixed feelings about in Time Between us...

Dagnabbit, I keep straying, don't I? THE POINT IS that this was far greater a read than I ever would have imagined. Not that Neville isn't one of my favorite characters, but my head canon for him was with Luna and that idea was shattered by the ending of the series. Still, I never would have imagined him with an offspring of one of his closest friends. I really enjoyed reading the progression of James just kept at it until he wore him down. I also really enjoyed the epilogue.
Ex's and Ohh's chapter 31 . 4/19
Oh flying flapjacks...I've read this a good 3 times and only just realised that Allan and Gilbert are albus and gellert...Jesu Christi I'm silly! Fantastic story, no matter how many times I read it ;P thanks xxoo
Lita Snow chapter 31 . 3/12
This was so good! Absolutely loved it. Fun story, great characters. I adored Seth from the start, he was definitely my favorite original character.
Finally Neville gets some love!
misuky7 chapter 31 . 2/14
This was a beautiful story. Definitely something I would have never thought about. I adored it. :3
ChiffonShock chapter 31 . 12/21/2014
This is one of my faves, I just had to reread it! Only time I've ever read this pairing, and it's beautiful, would love to see more Neville fics!
anonymous chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Oh my god, I could just stop reading here. Given how difficult it is for anything to provoke an emotional response from me, congratulations! Wow. I'm in love with this girl and she is perfectly imperfect and just wonderful, and I don't have a snowball's chance in hell with her because she's straight. Reading this got me thinking about how stupid I've been acting, falling over myself offering to do things for her, trying to do makeup to impress her, I even texted her poetry at sunrise once because I am apparently that sappy. PERSPECTIVE! Anyway I guess I'll go finish reading this. They get a happy ending right? Right?!
YoChicken chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
Andromeda is so kick-a**! love her and the boys!
Lady Sioux chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Not going to lie, I teared up a bit reading this. I felt that tightness in your chest, like I was feeling it for James. They just don't understand, -well maybe Ginny does- how much he cared about Neville and how much this obviously is affecting James.
Lady Sioux chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
My heart ached when I read this. I could just picture James' face as he read the notes and just the amount of frustration he must have felt by that rejection even if it wasn't as personal as outright confrontation would be. I felt so bad for him.
Lady Sioux chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Awww Harry... you just have to meddle.
Lady Sioux chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
I knew as soon as Harry arrived it wouldn't be long before the gig was up!
I love Harry but he's just too helpful!
Lady Sioux chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
'Primps to receive soup.'
Lady Sioux chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
"Anyone up for a sexy massage?"
Neville just has no idea... haha