Reviews for Ravens
mitelea chapter 39 . 8/28
Loved it all but why did Fred have to die,that ruined it for no offense but I have to say it:HATED the ending (not that it was bad died.. that was the deal breaker for me)
misswitlock16 chapter 39 . 5/18
i like it
unicornz.334 chapter 39 . 5/4
I' crying about Fred...y did he have to die...*sob sob*
Shannon9609 chapter 22 . 2/17
I can't believe you had Bella being a bitch towards Edward every story I read is always like that and then Fred dies really you couldn't have him alive and last thing why does everyone that writes a story always write author notes but no story on the last three chapters that is a waste of time
Guest chapter 30 . 7/27/2014
wismann chapter 36 . 11/21/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I love it already! Azarath Metriome Zinthose. Teen Titans (Go)? Really? I love that show, Harry potter, and Twilight. PERFECT!
Kitten51 chapter 31 . 6/22/2013
that was depressing not liking were this story is going
Guest chapter 36 . 6/13/2013
I could go om a long rage
Stating how furious i am about fred dying
But i think ill just save myself some time and say that i am just totally and utterly and completely disappointed
Its really hard to find good crossvers for twilight and harry potter
Especially with fred, who i love very much
And was devastated when he originally died
Overall it was a really good story and the plot is really good
I mean i guess with all the deaths and all youre turning out to be a great jk rawling
But i was just hoping that in the fanfics
Less people would die
Obscured Angel chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
The story isn't really making any sens, but it's still good.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is the first Harry Potter / Twilight crossover I've read. I must be honest and say that I'm a little hesitant to read this, but so far it does seem good.
tinkerbear10 chapter 42 . 11/28/2012
i love love the story and kinda upset fred died. But i hope i get to read more just like it!
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 42 . 11/1/2012
Loved it and stayed till the very end. I don't think I'll read the sequel doesn't seem to actually need one...
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 6 . 11/1/2012