Reviews for Harry and Ginny OneShots
Snuffles4Eva chapter 4 . 2/8
Aww, I love it! Especially the 4th one! And, I agree with you, I was hoping for some more H/G in DH as well. But I have to suffice with awesome fanfics like this one :) - Snuffles4Eva (who can't be bothered to login on my iPod)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
it was beautiful and yes, not very accurate. but i think it helps us think of the possibilities in the depressing chapters.
hg shipper chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
it was awesome...! :)
harry potter headtwi-hard chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
chapter 4 is the best its so sweet. i want more!
L00nyL0veg00d chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
this chapter was in Valentimes day, was it not?
L00nyL0veg00d chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
it's so cute!
FruitLoopsAndCheerios chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
wasn't tears in valentimes day? love this anyway :)
xStelenaJouren chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Aww. I love it. I dont care if its AU or not. I wanted moments like this to happen in the books. Please update soon
lysen5972 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Thank you for this chapter and I think what you said is totally true, I also was just hoping for a few more H/G moments in DH.

How did you find the movie, I can't help but to be disapointed with the Birthday Kiss...
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
I really liked the moment in the common room with Harry and Ginny-very sweet, and just goes to show Harry will stop at nothing to show Ginny what he'll do for her. I just have to point out one thing...this chapter in particular seems to be full of errors, unlike the previous chapters. Just something to be aware of. Thanks for writing!
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Loved this chapter! I had always hoped for at least one moment Harry & Ginny had together during the "horcrux hunt", and I think it's very appropriate their visit came at Shell Cottage. Nice job!
Mika Tenoh chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Awww I love it!
Ria chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I loved this, up until the part Harry got all sappy. Other then that it was great! 9/10!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
This isn't very accurate. I'm going to stop reading this because it isn't like canon.

Yeah, if someone said that I would probably scream.

Love the oneshots.
Delia-of-the-Oysters chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Wow, this was really amazing, well done. I really liked it, keep writing. You always had to wonder about how our gang back at hogwarts was holding out. :)