Reviews for Sing For Me
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Wow that was so sad and touching! Do you think you could make this into a full story and not just a one shot?
Apsara chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
beautifully written:)) it bought tears to my eyes. ;)
starlite22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Omg that's so sad :( well written story
Crushed Hale.x chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow, she was his mate the whole time.. So sad, but beautiful.
KlaineyPotter chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
It was beautiful...but so sad.
dancing-donut chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I cried.

And please ignore all those people who thinks that Wolverine/Rogue don't belong together. Because they do. And you're talented. Hoping to hear more from you.
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
You had me crying. Your story was very good, but so sad. Have a fantastic week. )
Simle Abby chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I need to say a couple things. The first being the best. You are a very good writer. You really are. But then I actualy have a bone to pick with you. A) Rogue would NEVER in a million years ever kill her self. Ever. B) Wolverine is like a father that's icky. and C) Rogue should be with a certain Cajun. They are soul mates. In the comics they are, in the cartoon's they are, and the movies was so horid nothing counts in it. Sorry but Rogan is gross.
Comic-cake chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This is an amazing piece of writing, so incredibly sad that right now, my eyes are filled with tears. And it’s not a good look when I’m reading this in the office (yes, yes, I should be working, whatever).

Brilliant work. x
Phoenyx Starr chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
aw, that actually made me cry! and it was so believable!
desy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
So sad, but I like it. Well written!
faythinlove chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
it is very sad and depressing, but it is also so beautiful.

good job.
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I absolutely loved it! So sad and depressing and in all honesty I can understand what was going through her head. She was losing herself and she finally found the way out of her prison. This idea would be great though if instead of her dying there maybe she would dissappear. Leave the mansion and live her life. She deserves it. Or something happens to her and her body comes back to life. All that life that she took might come back. lol. Just some ideas because I really liked your idea and saw some potential for a sequel. lol. Awesome job! Ciao!