Reviews for Sanctum
Hannah chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Update?
Jill chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Please , please , please update! this is an amazing story!
logo maniac chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
pllllleeeeaaaassseeee update! The lack of bleach chapters lately makes me so sad! awesome story by the way
BreathToday chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Please update!
Sam chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
OMG those people are so annoying, keep bugging him with private questions. If I were Ichigo, I'd ignore Rukia for her fucking betrayal and break the hell out of there. If someone were to bug me with those suggestive questions, I'd just shut up and get the fuck out of there.
IchiRuki3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
luv the story. write more soon. nothing's been coming up lately. :(
MikoSwordmaiden01 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Greetings Guardian White Wolf!

I stumbled onto your fanfic randomly tonight and found myself *completely* captivated by your story! I just LOVE it and am so happy to know that you are planning to continue! I love the fantasy spin you've used and am curious to see where you'll go with it! I also have so many questions like just *who/what* are the "fallen"? Just where *did* Alithra go and why? What are the "cages"? (Is it just a way to refer to prison? Or is it something far worse? Random question I know but I was just curious.*wink*) Anyways, I am looking forward to your next update and finding out the answers!

You have a fabulous writing style and I am impressed by your creativity! Im so sorry to hear about your health issues and hope that things will get better for you SOON! Sounds like you deserve it. ;) Take it easy and stay awesome k! -Miko
gapinginawereader chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
Oh my gosh! I LOVE this story! please write more soon. i've been seriously fanfiction deprived lately.
Glon Morski chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
I don't mind waiting. Afer all, we all have real life going on and it doesn't always allow us to write, right?

Anyway, I loved this chapter. Hope you can update again soon, ne :3
Monica chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Yay you updated! haha and this was a very good chapter, i love Shiro!
Winter Knight chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Once again another good job, I really hope that there is no RukiRenji cause it's not that great of a combination, IchiRuki is much better. Keep up the good work.
Monica chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Hey I was wondering if everythings ok? You havent updated in forever so...anyways I love this story and wish you'd continue updating, thanks!
BreathToday chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Can't wait for more! wonder what ichigo will find in rukias mind next...
chite chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Good story ...update!
Experimentnumber628 chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Poor Ichigo being betrayed, and Rukia... what is she thinking, well I really do hope you update soon, can't wait :D