Reviews for Frienemies
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
omigawsh i can't even i just franada otp much like I'm cry
romanuns chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
XD France, you suave bastard excellent job, man, I love all of your fanfics
TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Haha what a cute story! Lol Canada watches Sex and the City XD
keisan chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Lmao! Sex and the City! Yes! 3 Much love to that show in all its fabulousness. Lol love England and France's antics. XD
Mari-chan2015 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Love this story! Oh, Canada. I was laughing so hard when he described France and England as being frienimies. In my head that made so much sense! Keep writing this is some pretty awesome stuff!
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
England's instincts were spot on, France was up to no good! I don't know how England managed to get America's problem earlier from his comment to France about not wanting to kiss him. Canada watching Sex and the City was funny and the title Frienemies really suits England and France. Good oneshot, I liked how France had a hand in getting America and England together.
Measured chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
He. Quite cute Gotta love France's antics here~ Canada's mention of 'Oh just the fact that it's rather sad that I just pegged centuries of hatred between the British and the French with a term from an HBO show.' made me sporfle out loud.

Awesome
Canadino chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
america. "Yeah, that's what it was!"

Love.
orangepencils chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
ah France. Lol. Only he could pull something off like that. Nicely done like always )
TMX Archives chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
France and England - perfect examples of the in-laws.

Okay, maybe they get along better than in-laws. :)
Kanjimani chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I had to laugh so hard! xD

Especially at the last sentence... D