Reviews for Unbirthday Surprises
featherwing25 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Switzerland is so in denial it's adorable. And Gilbert is truly the sweetest little thing. Well not little, bit you get the idea. Especially when he took all those daisies in the streets as a birthday present! xD
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Thank you! Now I know when to celebrate ze awesomeness! thank you! even though my OTP is PruCan I still can't deny a good fic! thank you!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Freezing the cake for the next birthdays? He really must love money that much, well... I want to have that way of thinking though. Awesome as always, hope you'll write longer one ;) Thanks for posting.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was sweet! I love it!
moved000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
coincidentally, january 18 is my birthday o.o

love this one-shot
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
D'AWWMYGOD. The thought of the awesome Prussia not having a birthday anymore makes me want to cry. :(

Nevermind the pairing; Switzerland himself is a very much underloved character IMO. From what I've come across personally, Lili is written about more than Vash is! (Speaking of which, I loved her involvement in this - not to little but not to much either. Lovely balance! She's so darn cute...)

And...well... yeah. Simple little plot to it, but very well written and just all-'round adorable and cute. :3

I agree with the other reviewers, though! I would love to see you continue this, even if it was just for one more chapter. D: (Like I said this pairing is mega rare so I'll take what I can gettttt.)
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
... KOL KOL KOL. XD XD
Maggie094 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Are you going to continue the story? I hope so! And where did you get the date January 18th for Prussia's birthday? Does it have something to do with the Berlin wall?
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Awww.. that was so cute! It suddenly feels so good to be alive

Great story 3
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aw! :D
fatpandafatpanda chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
:"D That was so adorably sweet 3
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was...AW POOR PRUSSIA CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY ALL ALONE! But the end was pure cuteness. :)
ghjggggggggggghjgjgukyghjhbjbj chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I read this on livejournal and adored it! Now, for the second time, I'm still in love D The banter and characterisation in this story is wonderful! *adores*
Jamaica-tan chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh Switzerland, is there no end to your cheapness?
Anya Urameshi chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Aww, that was really cute. The idea of Prussia not having a birthday anymore makes me wanna cry. Happy late birthday, Prussia! T_T

And good job on the fic. I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. Cute pairing too!