Reviews for The Night n Gale
Taiora chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
Please finish this! it is fantastic!
MagicalMoonStar chapter 17 . 10/22/2008
lol this last chapter remind me a lot of sinbad and maeve and the scene, in the last episode of the first season, when they want to share a kiss... but being interrupted by Firouz ! Great story !
Trishia chapter 12 . 9/26/2007
huh? i thought sora was the one who talked to the squirrel?
kawaiigurl93 chapter 17 . 9/25/2005
no! you coyuld have kept writing! your stories r da BOMB! but there was barely any Taiora in there.
NoKkAx chapter 17 . 11/14/2003
LUV IT!It's one of my favourite fics!

I just like your stories so much that I want to say Congratulations for all of them! Please continue this one as soon as you can!Keep on with the good work! _

TAIORA 4EVER!
Kim chapter 17 . 4/6/2003
I saw that coming. Great chapter! I hope you can start the sequel soon. Good work.
taiorafanforever chapter 17 . 4/5/2003
OH MY GOD! I'm so glad that you updated this stpry. That's kinda sad that you won't work on this story for a while. But keep working on it and I can't wait to read the next chapter on Digimon 02 AV. I know it's going to be very interesting. TAIORA FOREVER _
28612099583593577895 chapter 17 . 4/5/2003
yay you put the next chapter! so good! (As always ) i cant wait to see what happens next!

till then,

keep up the great work!

~Bye!~
taiorafanforever chapter 16 . 4/2/2003
Once again GREAT Story! Please update soon! I LOVE this story so much _
Guest chapter 16 . 3/18/2003
aight... dis is ma fav story out of all yours! I love this one! You have to put the next one fast! lol plz! more more more more more!

Ta ta for now
Taiora Love chapter 16 . 3/18/2003
Wow chickadee you've been doing a really great job on this ficcy! _ I can't wait to read what happens so dont keep me waiting alright? lol! TTFN! ~*~Goldfish~*~
Kim chapter 16 . 2/18/2003
Nice chapter, a little confusing, but good. Get the next out soon.
Teeny chapter 16 . 2/17/2003
chapter! Please update soon.
Robin The Boy Wonder chapter 15 . 12/15/2002
(sighs) okay...Lilac Kamiya...as you wish, theres my reviews...

from Ryo
Teeny chapter 15 . 12/13/2002
Lovely chapter! Please update soon.