Reviews for So Much for Normal
ilovedobermans chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Very sweet story. I enjoyed it immensely! And funny!
persephonesfolly chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Twister? With vampires? Too funny! I liked the ending as well, since Charlie was finally warming up to the idea of Bella and Edward.
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
acrowthatlaughs chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
The Twister bit was epic! And, dare I ask, is this the last chapter? Or will you have another story of a weekend stay at the Cullens?
Emmauk26 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
aawawwwwwww that was such a brilliant chapter, fantastic job, I feel all warm and gooey now, so glad that Charlie aprived of Edward at the end that was a really nice touch, again fantastic brilliant story really really love it.
xMissWorldx chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
loved it... made me giggle 3
Amanda Cullen001 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
i loved it! it was such an amazing story, and i loved the way you ended it. i look forward to more stories from you. : )
Bookworm chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Hahahahahahahahaha! Funny! Try to have Carlisle and esme in their too. I wanna see them more with their kids. :)
Emmauk26 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
ROFL taht was fantastic, truely brilliant, great job, love it when Edward got Bella with a snowball then realised it wasn't such a good idea, lol, loved that he backed off looking guilty then pouted and said he loved her, pure gold, can't wait to see what you have planned for them next, love these stories keep it up, and please update really soon.
acrowthatlaughs chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
i loved it! edward was so adorable at the end.
persephonesfolly chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Cute chapter. I enjoyed the playfulness of the skiing scene, and the way Alice included Charlie by running into him.
MissCiccisweden chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
snow story in the spring? I love it anyway pleace update soon
Amanda Cullen001 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
lol. i love it. i can't wait to see what bella does to edward.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Nice start!

I love it when authors are creative enough to set up a circumstance where Alice's gift doesn't work, or works too late to matter. The thought of her ire at wearing sweats was too funny.

Good luck on the next chapter.
MissCiccisweden chapter 1 . 2/2/2010